Pre-match: Napoli vs Juventus @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Nov 26, 2017.

1. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I don't get what Hamsik adds. I watch him and see some good passes followed by brain dead play. At this stage of his career, he would be much more valuable coming off the bench. Insigne is so far above this team and it shows week in week out. Always brings it. Even Mertens is looking old. Time for some injection of something come this transfer window. This team will die out sooner than later without some changes.

2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    You really should have prioritized your summer buying around surrounding Maggio with a more appropriate supporting cast; big, strong #9 target man types he could cross to for example.

Sacki repped this.
  3. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Let's not jump off a cliff here. We lost one game. That's it.

Still very much in this title hunt.

Sacki repped this.
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #54 Sacki, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    we need a new manager too who can get the best out of maggio's potential
    and hamsik

CarecaNapoli and NickyViola repped this.
  5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree but then stop just attacking Hamsik.

How often has Albiol screwed up? He almost gave two goals away.

Hysaj is just useless and when we have to put him left and play Maggio, is that on Sarri or Hamsik? We just lack the quality some teams have.

Mertens has done jackshit for 2 months. And let me not start on Callejon.

Allan is a fighter and has heart but his passing is awful and he is always head down running forward.

I prefer seeing Rog for Allan, Ziellinski for Hamsik and Ounas for Callejon but I am not sure those three are world beaters and we just have no other options up front or on wing backs.

6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thank you.

But what can we do when that piece of shit, pimp, mofo asshole ADL wants to enrich himself?

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Seriously you watch the game and Callejon / Hysaj who look like retards don’t bother you sland you pick on Hamsik?

Hamsik is a legend who has fiven everything for the club. He is underperforming and ahould be benched but Callejon or Hysaj are useless game after game.

Our squad is simply weaker than Juve, inter and Roma.

Sacki repped this.
  8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What about Chievo? One goa in the last three games. We have barely scored since Roma game. Don’t give Juve more credit.

Sacki repped this.
  9. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Those guys are average at best buy we already know that. Hamsik is the captain. He is supposed to be the leader. I see mediocrity. No fire. I would love to see him play at top level.

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    how does that make it okay? wouldnt it benefit someone like Hamsik more if they werent so damn useless? no reason to just target hamsik when we got bigger problems.

on a side note
    - Mertens needs a rest before we break him, he is starting to look like the second coming of giak out there.
    - we have to be okay playing a little more disciplined in a game like this, Insigne gave the ball away like a retard and they scored (btw wtf was ellen doing in that situation as well), mostly because he is getting too tense in such an important game for him personally.
    - hopefully one of ounas or rog can get a start every now and then with the first team if Piotr can get a start ahead of hamsik or even if we rest insigne than Im all for it, but we all know thats never gonna happen, so get ready to see the diawara-hamsik-zielinski solution the next few games.... hey, maybe they can aids us in the scudetto run too.

Too bad the money we spent on his replacement netted us a park the bus provincial shit ******** defender (aka useless). even chiriches plays with more whit and swagga than him. Maksimovic is the incarnation of Hamsik as a centerback, at times it feels like he is scared of defending and he must also be allergic to the ball since he has no interest in getting it.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That is the whole point. Take the captains arm band and bench him for a few games. But he really is not the problem.

12. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree Hamsik is not the biggest problem at all. For me it's Callejon and Hysaj. Other teams don't fear any attack on the right with those 2 muppets on the pitch.

13. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Some of you are really funny. You have Albiol there, Callejon, Hysaj, even Jorginho was bad yesterday, extremely bad. Hamsik was the only player on the pitch to actually play slowly and calmly, opening up the spaces on both sides of the pitch, which is imperative against a team like Juve, it's only sad that we can no longer score.

BTW, how can you keep blaming Hamisk with clear conscience after that mistake of Insigne's? If it hadn't been for that, we would have drawn the game, or perhaps we would have won it, as Juve wouldn't have been able to actually park the bus, which is something they do better than anyone.

I'm getting the feeling that Hamsik will be responsible for everything bad this season, you see him slacking for a few seconds after a game where he's played like a shark and immediately you choose him to direct your anger towards. Insigne is the one whose fault this loss is, simple and plain. Did Juve make any such mistakes? NO. WHY? Because they are a top team tactically, they know they cannot afford it. Insigne just loses the ball and then he doesn't even sprint to get it back, even the English commentators were talking it.

14. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There is no question that we've tailed off as far as scoring goes.

As always, it's a little bit of both tho.

15. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We can't really fault mertens, he was up against two big center backs in chiellini and benatia. Insigne had de sciglio, who he should have troubled more. Callejon had asamoah - who isn't great either. The wings were always gonna be our main threat, no way we could've relied on mertens on this one. Jorginho kept trying long balls over the top which is stupid, keep the ball on the ground. This was the perfect game for ounas, he would've ripped asamoah apart but no sarri won't learn callejon is a brain dead attacker and his supporting fullback is just as garbage. Callejon can do nothing all season and he'll be Sarri's first name for the starting 11 smh

CarecaNapoli, Euphorius Thor and Sacki repped this.
  16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree with what our options were, but you watched the game and if you heard Allegri's interview as well he talked about how they only closed down our left side and let the right side be more "open", I think both Jorginho and Hamsik (even albiol) who had been distributing balls out to allan, callejon and hysaj all day got fed up and tried the more direct approah - Sarri needs to sort out that right side because right now they are toxic for lack of a better word.

17. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    That's exactly why I wrote that Jorginho was very bad yesterday. Those long balls over the top looked so stupid and infertile that it almost made me cry, how can anyone think this shit is going to work against Juve with Mertens and Insigne in the box?

Hamsik kept distributing balls to the wingers, which is the best way to attack against Juve. The only thing that Hamsik could've done better is that he should have tried to pass more crosses across the field, straight into the box.

We have no alternatives, no options, no courage. Mertens already believes he's a God, he wants to go to Barcelona and we haven't even won anything yet. And even if Mertens is the only player of ours that is high up in the clouds, we are too dependent on him, so it still matters a lot.

18. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Albiol is just retarded, all he knows is to pass to hysaj or callejon. When callejon switched flanks to left winger, albiol still tried that long ball to callejon. Even if callejon gets to those passes, what the heck is he gonna do? He can only get corners period.

19. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    In short, we can all agree we need to add fresh faces in the line-up. Whether it be to rest players, or try a difference approach, this performance is reminiscent of all times we've dropped points all season. Start Ounas firstly, he impressed me in those 10 minutes than callejon's done all season

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hamsik is below his top and it is disappointing.

But any other criticism is beyond ridiculous.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Jorginho and Mertens have been awful last two games.

We have multiple problems. The first one is the first team players on the right and the second one is the weak squad.

On paper we are at best number 4. So we can criticize Sarri but without him we would not have been in CL the last two years and would have fallen further behind.

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ADL needs to sort it out.

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Many of us did in summer. Some argued keeping the first team was enough. We know who was wrong.

24. soccerr9

soccerr9 Member+

Jun 6, 2005
    Although Napoli are a point up, Juve's position is arguably better since Napoli have to basically win in Turin.

Psychologically it's a big blow. Imagine if Matuidi had scored from point blank range to make it 2-0. It would have made it so much worse.

25. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli are better away. If anything you have to beat us. And dont forget you have sampdoria again