Pre-match: Napoli vs Inter @Stadio San Paolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Boys, I can't believe it but we're still perfect after 8 games. It's gonna take a special effort to keep us perfect in the league as we play against 2nd placed unbeaten Inter. They haven't looked special at all from what I've seen against them but they have gotten the results they needed. Icardi is a beast and to keep him quiet is gonna take something special.

We're coming off a 2-1 loss away in Manchester, we were completely destroyed for 30 minutes but afterwards we were arguably the better team.

Reina
    Hysaj-Maksimovic-Koulibaly-Ghoulam
    Allan-Jorginho-Hamsik/Zielinski
    Callejon-Mertens-Insigne

I pray Insigne is gonna be good for this game. I would be completely fine with Hamsik getting benched for the beginning of this game, if he needs to start then fine, Inter isn't Man City so he'll have it a little bit easier after a terrible outing.

LETS FCUKING WIN THIS BlTCH

cipro and Sacki repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Must win game.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    A win here would put us 5 points up after 10 games, Also our schedule is ridiculous having to play 4 games within the next 2 weeks. We play Milan (at home) before Shaktar and then Juventus (away) before Feyenoord. It's a fcuking mess but we kinda fcuked ourselves losing that first game

Sacki repped this.
  4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I'd be alright with benching Hamsik as well, because I need to rediscover my confidence and trust in Zielinski, Diawara, and also Hamsik. Hamsik seems to enjoy himself and play good only when he's alongside Jorginho and Allan, who have been enjoying themselves throughout the season, but even with them he has not yet reached his quality. I would like to see whether it's Hamsik's fault or Ziel. just doesn't move right on the pitch, as I can't remember seeing him anywhere against City, wasn't he selling hot-dogs to the fans or something? It sort of created a nasty situation, as Hamsik had to play all the balls forward and he was doing terribly bad, I can barely remember a few balls that he sent forward that actually reached their target...

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Of course hamsik will start. Hell he might even start alongside zielinski again. Hell diawara might even start again...
    I wouldnt be surprised if one of zielinski or diawara starts because I believe they started last home game vs inter. Not that it should matter since they got spalleti now.

6. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Zielinski started I believe and even scored and If he starts I pray it's in position of Hamsik or a trial 4-3-1-2

Hysaj-Maksimovic-K2-Ghoulam
    Allan-Jorginho-Hamsik/Zielinski
    Zielinski/Hamsik
    Callejon-Mertens

7. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    That's if Insigne isn't ready for the start ^

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Must win game.

9. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Idk why but I feel we're going to draw this damn game

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I feel like our attack will struggle against Skriniar tonight, as I believe he is exactly the kind of defender who knows how to defend our type of play. But the other defenders at Inter do have a whole lot of liabilities, but they are rather good defensively as a team. I sincerely hope that Hamsik will now find that which he has not yet discovered in himself this season, hopefully his performance against City will open up his eyes, if he plays, of course. He used to be a beast, now he's got a long way to go in order to reach his usual levels.

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You are banned for a week.

We will in convincingly. I think it will be 3-0. I hope for a higher score.

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #12 Sacki, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    The fact we only got 3 points in the first 3 games in CL will somewhat be in the players' minds, it's crazy to think some players won't on some level worry about the City game at home.
    Hopefully this won't affect us to the extreme where we can't perform enough to get the 3 points, regardless of how poor Inter looked against Milan they are still a force to be reckoned with.

If I remember correctly we put ourselves in the same situation last season, which consequently led to our worst period of the season - whether that was only down to Milik's injury no one can know for sure.

13. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    city game won't affect us now, theres still 3 games left before thats played. If Insigne cannot make it (don't want to risk him), then I'd prefer Ounas there instead of zielinski. Zielinski needs to find his form at cm first before he can take on other positions.

Sacki repped this.
  14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I dont think Sarri will risk Ounas though, it will be rog or piotr i think

Retrosword repped this.
  15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Napoli bench: Rafael, Sepe, Rui, Maggio, Giaccherini, Maksimovic, Zielinski, Chiriches, Rog, Ounas, Diawara

Inter: Handanovic; D’Ambrosio, Skriniar, Miranda, Nagatomo; Vecino, Gagliardini; Candreva, Borja Valero, Perisic; Icardi

Inter bench: Padelli, Berni, Cancelo, Joao Mario, Ranocchia, Karamoh, Santon, Eder, Dalbert, Pinamonti

CarecaNapoli and cipro repped this.
  16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Let' go!

Sacki repped this.
  17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    mertens and hamsik arent their usual selves, might be because of fitness levels. :-/

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hysaj is just awful.

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We have to be more aggresive without the ball and more patient with it.. we've had the chances but Handanovic is the best keeper in the league.

20. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Can you say the same after the half, though? He has picked up his pace and he's been good so far, I would even dare say that he's been our best midfielder so far tonight. Insigne had a chance of gold there.

21. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I like this song they play at halftime lol

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Inter as always. Just ride their luck. It worked for them against Roma and Milan.

Good game. Team lacks sharpness.

Mertens needs off. The guy has lost his sharpness. He needs a break. Has been poo the last few games.

Insigne also does not look fully fit.

I think Callejon damaged his knee. So looks like another injury.

Jorginho is just a pleasure to watch.

Allan could be wold class but hee needs to use his brain. His head is always down and often instead of passing he runs into unnecessary challenges.

Hamsik did improve.

Hysaj really adds nothing.

Ghollum is becoming wold class.

I don’t know where a goal is coming from.

cipro, Euphorius Thor and Sacki repped this.
  23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He really improved.

But Jorginho is bar our best midfielder. He is the best in the world right now.

Sacki repped this.
  24. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All in all not a horrible half.

25. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That pass was the first 'world-class' moment I've seen from him for a while. He needs to keep producing those type of assists that others don't see to go back to his best level

Euphorius Thor and Sacki repped this.