Napoli VS Atalanta

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Aug 27, 2017.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if Reina is gone time for Rulli!

2. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    For me Jorginho was not his normal self linking up with with Albiol and Koulibaly. I didn't think he had many touches between those three which I believe is super important to us having a good game. He wasnt demanding the ball and taking control of the game, for me Diawara implements himself into the action by winning battles and not turning the ball over. I dont think I saw him turn the ball over once for 25 plus minutes, one of the reasons Napoli started slow was because the midfield kept turning the ball over, which included Jorginho in that mix. In fact the whole midfield was a mess for the first half because players like Jorginho and Hamsik kept getting dispossessed by Atalanta in the final third. Jorginho played way too many minutes this past week to start in my opinion, hence why he wasnt his best

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We needed a goalkeeper at the start.... Selling Reina now might screw up our team...

4. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    So Cristante scores while being covered by Maggio & Callejon????????:confused::eek::cry:

901883707572748289 is not a valid tweet id

5. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Just got back from the game. Holy shit what a transformation. Stavamo proprio nel buio durante il primo tempo. Couldn't link more than 2 passes together. Hamsik played one of the worst games of his life I think. And then the second half was so different I didn't think they were the same team. After all the goals I lost my voice I was so excited hahaha.

Al di là del risultato forza napoli e forza Ischia
    20170827_204542.jpg

6. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Glad we beat this sh1t hole team. I hate Atalanta. Onto the next fcukers ... Bolognese

Il Ciuccio repped this.