Napoli VS Atalanta

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Aug 27, 2017.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sarri with that light weight midfield against Atalanta again where we get squashed... if you want proof Allan is not overrated look at this game.

Napule and Sacki repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We need Allan for Maggio and Milik for Callejon.

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Just watch where Maggio stands when we attack and where Ghoolum is. Maggio is always at halfway line making the right side useless.

4. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Golazoooo Zielinskii

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    LOVE U PIOTR

6. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lucky goal gives us a chance, still need to stop trying barcelona the ball into the net (ie walk it in)

8. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    This is true. Maggio doesn't have the legs to go up and down the pitch for 90min. Papu would destroy that side if he did. Look at what Papu did to Roma's RB last week. It's really the management's fault because Maggio was a problem for at least 2 seasons so far. He hasn't been that much of a liability on defence so far.

9. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Finally a ball over the top, ********ing beautiful

10. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mertens we're back. Gasperini might have made a mistake taking off Petagna.

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That 2nd goal was all about allans interception - we didnt see any of that when hamsik was on the pitch... presence

cipro and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  12. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Diawara winning balls left and right, surprise surprise

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  13. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Rognaldooooooooooo 3-1

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    So fukn important for Rog

15. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    What a counter attack, rog has been incredible since he has come on

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    its a different game now...

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  17. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It cant be for real that Maggio seriously looks better than Hysaj on 1on1s... he has half a brain but is still a beast with his pace both on short and long distances and his jumping abilities as well (when there's space for it)

18. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Diawara should of started, its not a knock on Jorginho but he doesnt play a physical game, we almost lost this game because of who Sarri started, Hamsik was worse dont get me wrong but Sarri needs to realize the opponent he is playing.

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I dont understand, diawara has started the last few times we played and lost to atalanta - why give him a potential bad experience here agian?
    Jorginho controlled the game well for us, was never dispossed and did Hamsik's work in the pressure play - I personally think that today we found out we can play without hamsik as well.
    Diawara now has a boost of confidence for his display when he came on but thats not to mean he wouldve done better than jorginho who is a master at getting himself out of pressure, which was especially important today because hamsik and zielinski were poor at offering themselves for the short pass.

just like to add that I wouldnt trade anyone for Ghoulam, what a player he is becoming...

CarecaNapoli and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  20. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Agree, but I think Hamsik still has it in him. We all know what he can do, and he's virtually one of the few players in Napoli who haven't been causing unnecessary problems throughout their careers with us. He hasn't been doing well, but I'm convinced he can still do it, and if not, then he will need to be replaced. But he doesn't deserve to be doubted so soon, he's given far too much to the club to deserve that...

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I didnt mean replace hamsik I just meant not playing him when he isnt fit. There's no shame in that, Ronaldo has the same role for real madrid.

That would mean no1 on our midfield had to play every single time. More playing time for them all.

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Jorginho looked better than Diawara. Completely disagree with what you say.

Hamsik is not in form but the problem was Maggio. When you play with one player less it becomes easier for the opposition. They were just defending the left side of the field because there was no threat from the right.

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Both our right backs are shit. Just glad we could put players on today who changed the game for us, all 3 subs were good

24. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I agree with that, I just had to express how I feel about it. Right now we have a very competitive midfield, and it shows. So far it doesn't look like Hamsik has his usual 10 goals per season in just Serie A in him, but I hope he can do it again. He has a lot of experience, hopefully he'll know what to do in order to get back on track again.

25. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Now you sound a little too doubtful:p. I'm sure Hamsik is going to return to form. We should start him after the international break against Bologna. Allan was looking like crap until the last 2 games.

I almost forgot that we played Nice midweek. Everyone of Sarri's subs were great.

There were reports that Reina was in tears after the game. So that might be it for him.