Alert: Napoli vs. Atalanta - matchday 26

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Sacki, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I wanna keep hysaj unless someone is paying stupid money, he is a talent still. we didnt lose because of him today he was just bad like most of his teammates. I'd like to think he is just tired from running after ronaldo, marcelo and benzema for 90 minutes

Retrosword repped this.
  2. Star-Lord

Star-Lord Member+

Aug 10, 2014
    Uranus
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Hysaj has looked poor for some time now. Conti looked good

3. Star-Lord

Star-Lord Member+

Aug 10, 2014
    Uranus
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Piss off troll

cipro and el napulitan repped this.
  4. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Maybe so, then in that case we need another full back to cover for him. He needs to work on his crossing, its hard enough having a right winger who can't cross.

Sacki repped this.
  5. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Bunch of pussys, massive loser pussys. They came out at a snails pace as if Atalanta were not gonna play the game of their livex again. Gasberini has shown what a pathetically clueless manager and tactician Sarri is. 2 games exactly the same and no pre plan by Sarri, what a muppet.

Danijel and Retrosword repped this.
  6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We need a coach who is also a manager. I'd be extremely embarrassed if I was Sarri. Gasperini with a lesser team beat napoli twice, purely based on tactics and strategy and desire. Sarri is utterly retarded.

O'Ghiattone and Danijel repped this.
  7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Well we knew this as you've paid for them well in advance. Atalanta won 7 games in a row and 3 days before facing rube Gasperini, a juventino I might add, said it would be a miracle to get a point, then subsequently completely rolled over and gifted rube 3 point inside 30 minutes. Coincidentally whilst discussing players rube would take from Atalanta. You guys are fcukin cancer to the football world. Dirty pieces of shit. Not enough to just pay reffs.

Star-Lord and La Magica repped this.
  8. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    So true, half the team couldn't give 2 sh*ts whereas I'm sure the players who aren't getting any game time would have loved to give it their all on the field today. This lack of plan B cannot go on for any longer, ADL's gonna have a field day with this when he speaks again

el napulitan repped this.
  9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We have to keep Hysaj but need a viable alternative.

Sacki repped this.
  10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ADL is the main problem.

Sarri may be the best coach but he cannot cope with multiple games.

But who could we get who is better?

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sadly he is not a manager.

Bigger issue is however how the club is run.

Juve is Juve
    Milan clubs are rich
    Roma will have their own stadium

ADL talking garbage about 20,000.

I don't even know want Guintoli's role is.

And this press silence is so retarded.

12. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We can't blame ADL for our defeats to atalanta twice and our draw with palermo. ADL has loads of flaws as a president but this ones on Sarri. We have the squad to match atleast Roma despite fighting on more than one front

Sacki and Danijel repped this.
  13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    someone needs to call dela out on his BS. He has no intention of building a 20k stadium. It simply wouldn't prove beneficial, No one on tv wants to see Napoli in front of 20k, the fans are part of Napolis attraction. You know I've said this before I'm sure you remember. He says he wants a 20k stadium because he knows he will never be given the go ahead as its in no ones intetest but his, but he can say look I want to build one but they wont let me.

The mayor has already said this has zero chance of happening and he had repeated it this week. When he's offered the chance to renovate our stadium he says he wants a new stadium. When he's offered that opportunity he says he wants to re modernise our stadium. The guy is a massive kunt.
    True but not strictly, this has not just been happening under sarri, it's been happening for years, when we need to win we fail, no matter the rise in quality. We went out there today half assed just like against Palermo, part of this sudden resemblance to 3rd division teams is down to there being a non existent club, these guys aren't playing for a professional club, it's just a football team. They dont have any standard to uphold.

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I simply cant understand why strinic is completely overlooked. Sarri is creating no competition.

Sacki and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Same with Rog.

el napulitan and Sacki repped this.
  16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I know. He does it in other fields as well, like wasting the entire summer on Icardi. He never had the intention to buy him. Just went after him because he would not get him.

17. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Every team can have bad games.

We have to see why this is happening to Napoli repeatedly.

We are not set up like a professional club.
    Who is our DS? What is Guintoli's strategy? Does he even have a say?
    What are our plans? What are our targets?
    Do plan to build a stadium and proper youth facilities?
    Why are there random media silences?

ADL just runs this club like a job. It was good enough to egt us up when the rest of the league suffered from Calciopoli. But without professionals we will get nowhere. It is pathetic. What he did after our CL game demoralized everyone.

Even the mayor came out a few days ago and said this 20,000 thing is BS.

Sacki repped this.
  18. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The bit I highlighted I can't get my head round sometimes. You're absolutely right, its always been an issue with us. I've seen it excused as a mentality/psychological issue but I think its more than just that. For example when we played Madrid I think we showed balls to go toe to toe with them at times, in a stadium where we were jeered everytime we had the ball. Then we go to Atalanta and let 10 men make us look like fools.

el napulitan and Sacki repped this.
  19. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah both Strinic and Rog have looked good when called upon and they have uses Sarri should be using.
    As good as Ghoulam is offensively, he makes defensive slip ups every game so Strinic would help
    Rog is very aggressive, and having him in the middle will help Jorginho and Hamsik create

Sacki repped this.
  20. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Also contract disputes and whatnot. We have them more than anyone, and players who's futures are in doubt doesn't really do well to help settle them. Ghoulam, Mertens, Insigne are examples who have deals expiring soon and haven't had a renewal. Still doesn't excuse them of doing their job, but management needs to do better

Oh and the only memory I have of Guintoli is some bust up at the start of last season. Haven't heard anything from him since lol

Sacki repped this.
  21. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Rog is a good player just needs a chance. Strinic is descent defensively but garbage going forward.

Retrosword repped this.
  22. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think he's improved going forward, his crossing has become more precise from how little I've seen of him this year. Ghoulam can be sluggish at times, it takes him like an extra second to get in position which is why he's so bad defensively as he always loses his man. I'm gonna be worried when Salah and Bale play against him, which is why I wish strinic had more gametime this year. Rog is just a huge question mark, he has to play tomorrow. No way we can afford to go into a league game against Roma with more tired legs for crying out loud

23. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I heard you suck d1ck for a bus pass but walk home.

F@G