Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I will bet money that that won't happen. We are not as bad as many of you seem to have concluded. Yes, we lost 3-1 to Inter, but let's be completely honest here, they deserved to lose. Had Milik and Insigne been not shit this game would have been put to bed early, also we got disallowed a clear goal! Add to that all Inter's goals came from MAJOR(!) direct individual errors.

I don't get why people are praising Inter for that game, especially Inter fans, they are delusional.
    This is the same team that lost to Barca B. They have fight in them, but they are not imo a top team and we'll see them drop points against all the bigger teams unless they are gifted 3 goals every time.
    Don't forget we at least matched every Inter statistic and outdone them in more

We just need Mertens back. Milik is a relegation battle player

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    judging by the last game (vs inter) I think it's important for us to get rid of the toxicity that is Lorenzo Inisgne and get in a player who can do about the same, but isn't selfish and can score easy chances.

We need a replacement for him, his ego is too big and he never learns! Even Carlo tried to teach this little prick a lesson yet he came back and offered the exact same egotistical performances.

we should get rid of every forward we have except Mertens, Callejon, and Younes. These 3 are not worth much money and they still offer some value.

We should bring in Orsolini and Belotti (no but, these 2 transfers should just happen, especially Belotti who should've signed seasons ago). for LW there are many better and cheaper alternatives than one dimensional Chiesa.

3. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Ancelotti has already lost the dressing room at Everton :ROFLMAO:

4. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    I wonder if Gattuoso will also be sacked if he looses the next 2 Serie A matches. Next 3 is Lazio, Florentina and Juventus, two are formidable opponents. Team in poor form + an injury crisis. The Perfect Storm.

5. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    who is diego demme?

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    #9256 Euphorius Thor, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Brother man, I feel the same anguish, but I shall wait a bit more. The poor lad came into our ranks when all was wrong, and not a single thing was right. On top of that, he came for not just big money, but for the biggest money. He has probably been anxious to be what we expect of him, but that usually destroys any and all skill in a footballer, as it is a collective sport first and foremost. Do you honestly believe that in the right frame of mind this is what he is? I've seen him before and I still have some faith, though it is true that what you have written worries me.

Agreed. They do have quality, but the fact that they scored more than we did does not signify effectiveness, but rather our own absolute individual incompetence. I was watching the game with my friends in a bar and when we conceded the 1st goal my friend laughed and said that it was a training goal. The 2nd one was even worse, but let's not put the young'n down. The 3rd one, well, let's not comment on that, because we'd have to swear a lot.

7. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Some of you here have criticized DL for a multitude of particulars, many of which I can hardly agree with, but how is it that nobody mentions the late article on F-I where the agent of Immobile declares that we could have bought his client for 9.3 million? If this one is DL fault, it warrants an assassination(exaggeration). I remember that he had his heart directed towards us, and look at him go, consistently and heartily...

RichardBarker repped this.
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We missed out on Immobile let's not miss out on Belotti. The pressure he puts on the opponent back 4 without the ball is unmatched in Italy - too bad he plays for Torino

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I saw him in a World Cup once and thought to myself: "yes, I understand the hype, this kid is quality".... but he was wickedly fast then, a dynamic forward with excellent pace and acceleration... I actually suspect he was in much better shape then!
    I don't wanna say it's because of the Ancelotti training sessions that aren't intense enough, but I will say that from experience it takes a long time to get into the same shape as your opponent when you have been out of your daily intensive training habits. Psychologically it is so hard to go back to something like that when you keep thinking in the back of your mind that you once had a manager that would let you go easy in training. Training sessions on the level we want to compete in are no joke! They are so intense we see professional players vomiting after sessions.

10. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Not signing Immobile when he was available was one of DL's epic screw up.

anthonymario and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  11. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Well, combine this with the expectations and the difficulty of settling down in a team that has been ingloriously unsettled, and a beam of light seems to appear on the horizon. Let's hope he will be able to do what we have expected of him once we get our shit together. Roma showed in the last match that they are still capable of screw ups, so there is some slight hope for us, though I cannot rationally believe in our possibilities of success this seasons...

12. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    demme official

Sacki repped this.
  13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I do think think Napoli is food enough. The players we are getting are no longer young talents but no stars either.

CL for a few years will be out of the question now.

14. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    It's possible, sadly. But even Lazio fans said that they have been extraordinarily lucky lately and that our failure to score was inexplicable. I have one good friend amongst the ranks of Lazio fans and he told me that according to him our team repeatedly shows quality yet sth seems to be lacking. We have fallen into a pit of despair, and now we are trapped in a paroxysm of fear and low self-esteem. The factors are manifold, and from what I've heard Demme is a good addition, the captain of Liepzig, whereas Lobotka is a young talent.

15. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We finished 4 pts behind Juventus two years ago. This season we could finish 40 points behind them. Absolute disgrace.

Sacki repped this.
  16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The problem is from here. Players will leave and without CL we will not buy what is needed. Next year CL will be out of the question.

17. Napoli_89

Napoli_89 New Member

Napoli
    England
    Jan 13, 2020
    Mino Raiola has supposedly offered Jesse Lingard to Napoli, Roma, Inter and Milan.

Jeremie Boga's agent (his brother) is supposedly flirting with Napoli.

Lobotka practically a done deal, also supposedly agreed for Rrahmani who will stay on loan with Verona until the end of the season.

18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    this will be the start of the end

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Inter are signing Eriksen... for the half of the price of Lozano

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Inter gets Erikson and we get no name players.

21. Napoli_89

Napoli_89 New Member

Napoli
    England
    Jan 13, 2020
    If we sell K2 for 80 and Fabian for 75, add that to the 40 for Rog, Inglese and Verdi and theres 190million brought in.
    Who would you all personally buy?

22. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    after a poor decade(almost) Inter is back and they are going to get one of the best.Juve already have Cr7 and many stars.We are fcked.I think milan will be back next year with a good coach.We need to get Allegri next year.Without a top coach we have no chance

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No one will come and ADL will not spend that much. Irrelevant who we want. It will be above average players.

Napoli will be a EL team at best.

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t think Allegri will come. ADL was stingy and Ancelotti really ********ed us big time.

We are no longer a CL team. Very difficult without a new owner.

25. Napoli_89

Napoli_89 New Member

Napoli
    England
    Jan 13, 2020
    Lobotka now official, don't know much about him other than Hamsik recommended him.

Talks of Watford being interested in Ghoulam too.