Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lorenzo hasnt fit since Carlo came.

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bedelcigil repped this.
  3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Merry Christmas Napoli brothers !

Sacki, CarecaNapoli and falvo repped this.
  4. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

[​IMG]

Sacki and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Fabian does not want to renew. Let’s see him 80M.

Liverpool wants Insigne. Let’s sell him 65M.

Ghoulam and Hysaj can go for 10M combined.

Sale:
    155M

Buy: 123M
    Tonali 40M
    Lobotka 18M (I don’t want him but as sub ok)
    Boga 20M
    Kulusevski 30M
    De Sciglio 15M

Lozano/Younes-Mertens/Milik-KULUSEVSKI/Callejon
    Zielinski/BOGA-TONALI/LOBOTKA-Allan/Elmas
    DESCIGLIO/Rui-Kou/Maks-Manol/Maks-DLo/DE SCIGLIO
    Meret/Ospina

In summer we let Llorente and Callejon go and buy one more right winger.

If K2 wants to go we have enough money for a two defenders and maybe a top striker.

6. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Happy New Year everyone! I for one am glad 2019 is over, this was easily the most painful year I’ve ever endured supporting Napoli and arguably one of the hardest years for any football fan to endure. Let’s hope 2020 brings more success to the team and sees us amongst the top teams in Italy and Europe again

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Late 90s and early 2000 was worse but overall agree.

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if we pay more than 10 mil for vertonghen, don't expect me to comment here anymore, I will be on vacation far away from anything Napoli

The guy is toxic, insists on playing even though he is crap and is fairly naive by trying to do things himself instead of passing the ball to a more qualified teammate

I remember both when he played LB and CB he tried to build up play like Messi instead of just passing to my man Eriksen

9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We are now building an average team with players like Lobotka and Politano.

Sacki repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    We have never really bought made players, we have always been the team to risk it, as it's not in our power to compete with Juve... What's the point of offering money for a player who WANTS to go to Juve that would btw overbid us even if we had tried? This is the way we have to go and Lobotka seems to be set on playing for us, and he seems to be ambitious rather than greedy.

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Maybe Lobotka but not Politano.

But it takes year to build. Look at Napoli or Lazio.

We had good players and constant CL money and the club mismanagement. It will take years again to have any chance at CL football.

12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't know. At the beginning of the season, most of us felt that the team was good enough to compete even with Juve, and nobody stated explicitly and clearly that the team was this bad. All the coaches of the world said we were fine, the journalists saw us as the team that had made a lot of great moves, the players themselves were very enthusiastic. But sth has gone wrong and these things can sts happen for no reason at all. Like, who would ever have expected that KK(K) would be the worst player of the team so far? And we have Insigne playing like he is Pele or sth on our team, so it's tough to beat that...

anthonymario repped this.
  13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I didn’t. I said from the start no way with Ancelotti and was criticized.

I said the whole time it was because of Sarri that we over performed.

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i said from the start that manolos was a piece of shit.

15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    But what about Lozano and Llorente? Both are worse.

Bedelcigil repped this.
  16. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    There is no team on the pitch i cannot blame manolas for that mistake. Gattuso s tactic is a joke.crosses from mario rui make me sick.I never thought i am saying this but i’d choose ancelotti over gattuso.
    Our left back is too weak.
    nothing to say about this team .

17. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lazio will destroy us, I have absolutely 0 confidence. The team is mentally fragile and the dressing room is clearly fractured.

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Y’all wanted Gattuso. Allegri should of been thrown money.

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Never. Ancelotti was the worst. The team is at least trying. Ancelotti just lost to Liverpool reserves.

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I never wanted Gattuso. My preference was Allegri. I am just happy Ancelotti is gone.

we need a top coach in summer. Maybe Gasperini if he comes.

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The worst player in club history = the most expensive player in club history

= Only Napoli

I am honestly of the opinion that what Lozano has shown in a Napoli jersey, doesn't even qualify as an attempt at anything.
    Some of the shit he does, I think to myself, we might as well sub on the local pizza guy, they have about the same end product (= giving the ball away - no not losing it! Because that would involve some sort of good defending... no, no he is literally handing the ball to the opponent by attempting a dribble and either dribble into them and lose it, or dribble into them and have the ball deflect back on to Lozano and go out for a goal kick.) And when he tries to pass or cross, I celebrate if he finds a teammate.

I don't understand why some sort of compensation hasn't been attempted. The guy looks like an imposter of a real football player... like I can't even name one example where I looked at something he did and thought to myself: "okay, that's why he is a professional"

The Lozano situation honestly looks like fraud, except we have real evidence that he actually, somehow, has played games for PSV and Mexico.

I want a DNA test or something... I need evidence that the guy at Napoli is the same guy who used to warrant making money on playing football

22. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I had written this answer, before you replied, knowing full well you specifically and maybe Sacki would, and at least partly with that purpose in mind. I should become a journalist, for the degree of predictability that I possess is quite impressive. Even if you had written it before the season started, it would not have meant anything even now for the reasons that I have stated before - in football there are too many coincidences to assume anything with any certainty of any real value.

You keep blaming our position in the table on the technical aspects solely, yet each and every person that is here can objectively see that we have been mental first and foremost, and that we have been falling deeper and deeper into our own pit of despair. You can't take the fact that we have not succeeded and things have gone awry, and it clouds your judgment. You also need to be right all the time and nothing else seems to matter to you. You would have ascribed our loss in a game to anything that fits your theories even if the whole team had been abducted by aliens in it without subsequent cancellation.

I'm getting tired of this, I don't really think you're necessarily wrong, but surely I do think that you are nowhere near being 100%, or perhaps even 5%, right. Nobody is. Yet you seem to require us all to crown you as the one who is, and has been, and will probably always be. As I give no tangible FAAAAK, I crown you the king of all there is and will ever be.

Anyway, if you believe in the infallibility of deduction, induction, and analysis in football, why have you not yet started being a coach? I personally do not like this argument at all, but in your case it is at least partially valid, as you seem to think you know it all and yet you refuse to earn millions for doing what you obviously love and you probably do what you don't for much less.

I think you should at least try it if you have so much apparent faith in your skill in this area. Have you never regretted it? I would have, regardless of what I think...

23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Most of our players have been like that, Kalidou maybe worse, and yet it is the one who has not yet had sufficient time to adapt, and above all who had come when the whole team was beginning to fall apart, trying to adapt in that situation. I'm not at all happy with him, but this is quite obsessive, as there are many who have been here for a long time and who have totally forgotten how to do anything. But it is true that except for that one goal he seems to have been entirely useless. but so have many others.

24. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    What Lozano brings I have never seen before ever in football, every time he gets the ball I expect him to lose it, and he does! Even when you see half-good 16-year-olds get their debut they at least understand the fundamentals of passing a ball in a way where your team doesn't give possession away for free. Lozano is so bad it hurts! There is nothing he is good at! Someone here once mentioned he at least is fast, this is wrong too! The guy runs like a vegetarian... no explosion and weak as ********

25. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say we will be dragged into a relegation battle by March if our form continues. I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel, the players have no confidence and Gattuso hasn’t been able to change our fortunes.