Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Switch to 4-3-3 is necessary.

We need a post Mertens and post Callejon. Milik also needs to go (will be hard because I can't see any teams actually spending over 20mil on him... I don't even blame them because I wouldn't)

For Post Callejon- Chiesa, Orsolini
    For post Mertens- Belotti, Kean?

Moise Kean seems up for sale, if we can steal him on a loan with option to buy at 35m I'd take it. See what the kid can do, if he's actually worth it his price will skyrocket.

Sacki and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  2. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Where does Ancelotti – Sacchi’s former pupil at Milan – fit in to the pattern at Napoli?

“Carlo only appears to be calm on the surface, but inside his blood is boiling. I heard from him, he said great things about Hirving Lozano.

“I am convinced Napoli will amaze people, perhaps in the Champions League.”

I have also read one of Sacchi's interviews putting most of the blame on the players themselves. Can't find it though. Maybe the players have conspired to take it down somehow, hh. However, I think it makes sense. Sth has gone terribly wrong in our squad and it has become 95% money and 5% drill. I think it has manifested itself in our games: we have shown great things but no grit, no real determination, no nothing of the sort. These are the things that occasionally bring victory to weaker teams, so you can easily imagine how important it is for stronger teams. We simply lack too many things, but the problem is the players. I wouldn't increase their salaries, for they had shown that they are capable of damaging the team only because of the question of money. Therefore, they need to leave. I would have given them the money if they had not already proven that they do not deserve it.

3. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    You are blind if you think it's all about the money. Can't you see what's really happening? If it's only about the money, do you not think K2 can easily fetch twice his current salary at another top club or league? Yet he renew with us for a lot less. Or Mertens would not want to leave long ago if its only about money? And let's not forget the players are giving up their image rights to play for this club which also mean less income for them.

Assuming you work for someone, can you work properly and put your hears and mind into it if you have a f**king boss that constantly dictate things around, belittles you and make threats, including withholding salaries?

The root cause for all these trouble is ADL,and ADL alone because while the club always has its ups and down in form, even during the Sarri years, it is when ADL decided to "intervene" that cause all these problems. This article sums it up perfectly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...urentiis-needs-stop-living-fantasy-world.html

This club will never, and I mean NEVER EVER achieve any success with ADL around. He's a small-minded provincial business man with no financial means to run a big club and is only holding us back while at the same time being a toxic influence. He has to go because he is a moron, and so is anyone who want to support or defend him.

Now if those idiotic Ultra fans really wants to save the club, they will do a lot better by kicking ADL out of Naples rather than threatening the safety of the players and their families.

4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    You're addressing the matter the same way some people address the matter of refugees: over-simplification. Be that as it may, the Juve players and their inertia have just saved Sarri's ass today, again. The football was terrible from Juve, but the players were not pussies and they stepped up, that's sth that great players do, whether the tactic of the coach is working out or not.

The president of Lazio said that he has increased the salaries of the players and therefore he expects results, otherwise he will put the Primavera team on the pitch and ditch the millionaires of no results. What was the reaction of the players? Let me guess. They didn't shit their pants and started crying, but rather decided to prove the old fart that they can do shit? Maybe.

Presidents have personalities and stories have more than just 1 side. Loyalty is sth that you earn, and our management has given the opportunity of a lifetime to many a young individual. The least they can do to repay the club and its fans is to be like the players of Lazio, that is, not to piss in their pants, be men, and work hard for their fans regardless of who the president is and what he has been doing.

I don't like my boss, he's a snake with glasses, am I supposed to take it out on the customers? Where's the logic in that? Perhaps I would have done that before, maybe during my adolescence, but unfortunately, I am no longer a young little dick.

And also, people criticize DL for everything right now, and there are disputes as to whether it was right or wrong to fire Sarri and hire Carlo, but one can only hardly claim that DL wasn't trying to improve our condition when he picked up Carlo. He could have brought in anyone, even the Primavera coach or sth, yet he opted for one of the shiniest stars...

5. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Selling Callejon and Mertens is mandatory. Sell Milik and Younes too. Bring in Ibra for free, Torreira, and Orsolini or Berardi. Switch to a 4-3-3. Don't sell Allan or Insigne in the winter, we can get more money in the summer.

Lozano/Insigne - Ibra/Llorente - Berard/Orsolini / Lozano
    Fabian/Zielinski - Torreira - Allan/Elmas
    Rui/Ghoulam - Koulibaly/Luperto - Manolas/Maksimovic - DiLorenzo/Malcuit
    Meret/Ospina

This is likely the best we can do with a limited budget in the winter.

6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Will never happen and that squad lacks a left back, central midfielder and right winger.

I want Ancelotti gone before selling players.

7. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I just want to see us win again :(

8. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Former #Juventus coach Max Allegri was spotted in the stands at San Siro, chatting intently to #Napoli staff members after the 1-1 draw with #ACMilan football-italia.net/146806/allegri… #SerieA #MilanNapoli

YES SIR

falvo repped this.
  9. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Didn't realize the Spurs considered hiring Carlo Ancelotti away from Napoli.

Report: Spurs considered Ancelotti before Mourinho appointment

10. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    If Allegri comes we are truly fcuked

11. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    So instead of being a leader and maybe getting in a closed door session with the team to lay everything out, ADL instead just wants to make things worse and fine everyone. Good luck with that approach.

12. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    This just tells me he doesn't care anymore and that he's open to selling the club. He clearly doesn't care about the clubs image as much as he used to

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  13. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Chiesa and Tonali won't come to us, they are wanted by too many top clubs with prices that are way out of Aurelio's budget. Orsolini is a better option if we were to return to a 4-3-3.

I'd target Italians who will fight for the club. Emerson (LB), Izzo (CB), Castrovilli (CM), Orsolini (RW), Belotti (ST), and Kean (ST). These players probably top my wishlist in terms of affordable players. Otherwise the obvious 2 are Chiesa and Tonali but knowing ADL I think the odds of him spending over 60mil on a player are right next to the odds of us beating Liverpool at Anfield. Extremely slim and almost 0.

14. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    sander berge is not a bad option.I'd take kean , emerson and orsolini

meret-gdl - kostas - k2 - emerson-orso-berge-fabian-zıelu-mertens-kean

great squad for second half of the season

15. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ADL needs to leave immediately, if the ultras have anything about them they’ll drive him out the door. Qatari owners would transform this club overnight.

RichardBarker repped this.
  16. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Man it doesn't work like that but ya I agree Qatari owners would be sick

17. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018

Insigne and many players will think of leaving in January transfer window. We will see a total revamp, maybe with a new coach and hope for the best.

That is if that old bastard doesnt destroy the club first and by getting us relegated.

18. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If we'll have a lot of money to spend why don't we just keep Ancelotti and get players more suited for the 4-2-3-1? Why change everything all at once? Seems like too much change. It should be the players or the coach but not both, at least not all at once imo

19. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #9044 RichardBarker, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    I don't think Ancelotti want to stay at Napoli beyond this season. Nobody can stand or work wifh ADL. Notice nearly all our ex-coaches and former good players have nothing good to say about him. And I can tell you after what happened with salaries deduction and further threats of legal action etc, I afraid no good players will want to join Napoli as well. Right now, I am quite pessimistic and only see darkness lying ahead for this club's future with ADL around. Only one guy in this forum consistently fails to realize that.

20. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    ci spaccm tutti quant nn ti preocupa frate

21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am glad ADL is screwing the club. I hope fans now unanimously attack ADL so he sells.

22. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He is a reason why the fans turned on the players. Saying what he does publicly only incites more anger towards them.

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Even those turning on players hate ADL

24. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Lavezzi will be retiring from soccer. Also, Alisson confirmed that we had tried to get him from Roma but he couldn't come because he knew of the rivalry between our clubs. Not 1 headline was ever posted about Alisson coming to Napoli. Just goes to show how little journalists know and that they just come up with names out of their ass

25. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Best way moving forward now to rectify the toxic atmosphere is that ADL still get his way to fine the players ( pacify his stupid ego ) but all will be waived if we win the next two Serie A games and made it to the R16 in UCL. Entire season is at stake and there has to be reconcilliation. It seems things starting looking up a bit with the draw at Liverpool so hopefully things get sorted out soon.

tripwire repped this.