Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Best case scenario in January:

Bring in Ibra and Torreira. Sell no stars. We'll be scary in the Champions League... We could potentially line up like this:

Insine - Ibra - Lozano
    Fabian - Torreira - Allan
    Rui - Koulibaly - Manolas - DiLorenzo
    Meret

This team can push any team in the world to its limits. I am willing to sacrifice Mertens if it means bringing in Ibra. Torreira needs to be the primary objective.

2. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Milan caused Juve all sorts of trouble in their own backyard. Don't be surprised if we lose or draw.

3. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Not sure about Ibra. He's still has it I think to score goals but probably zero pace by now at his age. Which to be honest, might not be that different from Milik. Problem also he has a big ego and unlikely to accept a bench role.

ADL now talking shit again and threaten to dock 50% of the salary as well as punished Elmas who has said nothing serious. If Qatar doesn't buy us out, no decent players will want to play for this team with that nutjob old bastard at the helm.

4. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018

Haven't you been following the news? It's that old bastard whom you defend that is imposing a news black out and do not allow Napoli players or coach to say anything to the media. I guess the reason is they will probably have nothing nice to say about him if they have to say the truth.

5. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    F*k them all. Take them all, put them up against the wall and shoot them. I despise DL, the coach, and he players. Nobody has acted the right way so far. I taught a man in an extremely high position yesterday, and I was once again bold enough to mention our little bowl of shit to one of my students, and he told me the ritiro was probably the best course of action, considering the bondage of passion that has long ago entombed our team, the fans being its source. He told me that without the ritiro the break-ins and the intolerable threats maybe would have happened sooner, so in a way DL was maybe trying to assuage the anguish and rage the players and the coach had already created. Taking the ritiro as men who really want to compete and win, that is, with a determined look and even harder work, would have solved everything. It was just a week of work for millions and failure. Yet it was too much.

Some ppl here complain about Carlo's effortless training sessions, and then they complain about the owner trying to make them see that we need to do more. The owner is a prick, but so are all of them.

Right now it is very difficult to judge anything as the reputation and the well-being of the club has been on the line. DL is at risk of losing everything he has built in years just because the players felt too proud to work. Nothing he will do can surprise me, knowing the above mentioned.

Therefore, FU*K THEM, not HIM. All of their egos, vainglory, and stupidity. FU*K IT.

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I know that now, but I don't care.They're all soulless and rotten, from top to bottom. Screw them.

7. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #9007 RichardBarker, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    I wouldn't read too much into such things. Nowaday players can kiss the badge one moment and submit a transfer request next. Not to mentioned if an idiot fan threaten his family, he will want to leave.

Looks like we may loose Mertens and Milik is injured again so no, best we can hope for is another draw. Players have no motivation to play for this team with ADL mouthing off and threatening everyone. And its not these players are shit or out of form because they played well for their national team during the international break.

8. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Koulibaly is different. If he leaves, It's because we kicked him out not because he wanted to leave.

9. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Based on what? A twitter picture? This is not Heaven: if it's all about money ain't a damn thing funny. You may trust him, but in this game and age I'd call it naive and you gullible.

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I said we should've signed Sensi ages ago, Inter got him, now let's not miss out on Orsolini, Simeone or Chiesa - maybe we can trade Lozano for Chieza?

Would Juve or Inter keep Lozano after such a horrible start? I mean, like, he is good at nothing so far. Nothing is working out for him, not dribbling, not holding on to the ball, not knowing when to pass, not his runs deep, he isn't particularly fast either, I don't see any signs of anything - maybe a decent finisher? But then he isn't physical/smart enough to get to chances.

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Tonali is a must if we want to compete for the title in the future - we already have Meret

12. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I want to see Lozano under a different manager first before making my final judgement call on him. There’s so many players performing at 50% due to Carlo’s tactics and inability to motivate

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    But with all of them you see flashes of something.

I see nothing in Lozano. Even his videos at PSV are nothing that excites.

Retrosword repped this.
  14. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Callejon, Insigne, Mertens were nobodies before Sarri. At best, unfulfilled potential or washes up has beens. We need to find another Sarri, it’s the only way to save this club. We can’t just write off 40m+ assets when ADL is in charge, he won’t sanction 200m overhauls every 2 years

15. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pochettino has been sacked! Let’s get him now

16. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    His style would suit this squad

17. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    he will take a break imo.Inter Miami want carlo let him go to Beckham’s team.

BRING MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI

18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    are you asking for the same problems?

neither poch or allegri suit napoli... we need someone who masters 433 with a high line

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    besides, they would never come

20. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Only one manager in the world who can do that better than Sarri and he's managing Manchester City at the moment

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #9021 Sacki, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    It's not like Barcelona became crap after Pep left...funny how no manager after him was allowed to change things drastically after ... that is because the Barcelona players were brought in to accommodate the club's identity - you can't change 25 players overnight but you can change a manager.

ADL is an idiot, Sarri gave us an identity and he allowed Ancelotti to take that identity, take a shit on it and twist it 180 degrees.

We should've hired someone who would continue Sarri's work in the first place - this is what I said on day one when our new manager thought it would be a good idea to replace Jorginho with Hamsik who is good but also can't defend at all

Imagine if all our youth teams had to play like that... and with all the talent that roams around the city and near, we could become a powerhouse in a decade

but nooooo...... let's imitate what Juve and Inter do when they win games, but with much fewer resources

My point is: why would it be us to succeed when we try what they do? They have more money. We need to think, play and act differently to compete with them

22. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    To be fair, they had Messi. Who will paper over the cracks for us? I don't mind playing the Juventus way but it has to be done right. If you're going to grind results out make sure you actually win. We're dropping points left right and centre and playing the worst football I've seen since I supported this club

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    completely agree with what you say, however, though desperate times require desperate means I personally just don't see how that idea will bear fruit when we can't compete with them financially.

24. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Poch won't come and I have a feeling ADL won't be getting a big name coach as our next coach anyways ...

25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t want him at all.