Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    LOL.. you should see mine. By comparison, Italy is run by saints.

2. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    These ultras are idiots, dinosaurs of a bygone era. EPL clubs and LaLiga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona have got rid of these long ago while Italian clubs still have them. These fools don't know by doing so, they just discourage good future players, especially non-Italians from joining and that will only harm the club.

The police aren't doing anything until they actually cross the line and commit bodily harm but by then its probably too late.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    It 100% is about the money. The reason why it isn't working in Paris is because the rest of their league is shit and PSG is so good they can throw out their backups and still win the league. Leads to the team being too comfortable and then they can't up their game for the big occasion.

If they were to buy a team in Italy, England or Spain, between the league and Champions League it's a recipe made for success. If that PSG squad and Roma's squad entirely switched (including coaches/trainers etc..) Roma would would have won a Champions League by now, maybe even 2.

4. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    More news outlets posting news that the interest from the Al Thani family is legit.

A lot of fans are complaining because it is the same name family of the owners of Malaga.

There a few things that these fans need to learn.

The owner of Malaga: Abdullah Al Thani
    The man trying to buy Napoli is: Tamim Al Thani

1. Napoli vs Malaga. The size of these 2 clubs and the potential of these 2 clubs are so different it is like comparing Napoli with Udinese.

2. The price of the operation. While the purchase of Napoli will likely cost in the region of 600-900mil. Malaga was bought for 36mil. Meaning, the owners know fully well what they are getting themselves into(Or should considering 500+mil is nothing to cough at.. okay maybe for them idk)

3. The difference between the 2.
    Abdullah (Malaga owner) is listed as a Qatari businessman. He's an executive at the Doha Bank. Not much info about him, seems sketchy like the Chinese guy who bought Milan.

Tamim (The man trying to buy Napoli) is the Emir of Qatar.

So ya point is, same last name, same family but we would be getting the richer guy... ADL NEEDS TO SELL THO

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  5. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    he needs to sell i don’t want to see Edoardo 10 years later

6. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I don't think so for the
    Comparing the owners and the clubs is silly. One club has never won a trophy and I don't even think Malaga is a top 10 team in terms of the amount of fan support they get in Spain.

Meanwhile Napoli are European regulars, the 4th most supported club in Italy, a historic home with history of the best player ever having played for us. We need more success, a lot of fans disregard the Coppa Italia and even the Europa League and to a certain extent I fully agree with them. It's not even as close to being as valuable to winning the league or champions league. On the other hand, I would take winning the Coppa Italia every year if possible. It's not like our trophy cabinet is packed.

We've won only 3 trophies in this decade.

CarecaNapoli and Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  7. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Third richest Royal Family

Count me in

ADL can take his money and disappear

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  8. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lots of rumors about Torreira wanting to leave in January, I would get him and sell Allan then. Keep Koulibaly until at least next summer.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He can’t. Contracts are signed in a way that he will not be allowed to that. He won’t be able to take out cash or sell players.

10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Even Leicester is billionaire owned that is how they won. They had just invested less than bigger clubs but without rich owners they would have no chance.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  11. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If the Emir of Qatar buys us that means we have free access to PSG players. Don’t be surprised to see Verratti in the Azzurri shirt

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We will want Tonali

13. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Linked with Sander Berge from Genk. He'd be a good buy I feel. I still want Torreira more though.

14. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The more I think about it the more crucial this Qatari takeover becomes, it's not just about signing better players, we can also attract managers which were previously out of reach. Klopp and Pep are not out of the question because with the new money we can afford the players they need for their football ideologies.

ADL can't ******** off soon enough

15. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Bring in Torreira this winter to switch to a 4-3-3, a midfield 3 of

Fabian-Torreira-Allan in front of our defence will do wonders. Insigne needs to be pushed further up the field.

Ideally we go with this starting in January if Torreira comes.

Insigne-Mertens-Lozano
    Fabian-Torreira-Allan
    Rui-Koulibaly-Manolas-DiLorenzo
    Meret

Lozano will be played on the wing where he plays better (he'll be more advanced rather than playing the wing in a 4-4-2 where he needs to track back a bit more). Allan and Fabian will shine in this formation IMO. Insigne will do better cuz he'll be pushed further up the field. This makes the most sense I think

16. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I doubt we can get Torreira without selling Allan

17. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I think we can have both for half a season. We were prepared to pay 70mil for Icardi. Having Allan play in a 4-3-3 with Torreira and Fabian will boost Allan's value again.

11plavih and Sacki repped this.
  18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    God I'm too old fashioned for this crap, and an anti-capitalist at that. Those recent posts(or post) that were so praised by many here were great, the only ones that actually deserve to be approved of regardless of opinion. I have no time for an analysis of that kind, that is, I have time for neither looking up the info nor organizing it and putting it here.
    To be honest, I've been seriously thinking about ending my love for football. The mere thought of the whole operation weighs heavy on my heart, but when the brain steps in and the power of the reasoning is strong, if only for my nature alone, then in such an instance I have long ago discovered the possibility of succeeding, though the fire has burnt strong in me from the very beginning of my youth.
    It has become repugnant. I don't like a single part of it anymore. Not only has the overall quality decreased(God knows why?), for I have just watched the videos of the giants of the past and the things they had been doing regularly, but at the same time it has become even more about money than before.

And now everyone wants us to become subjugated to the money of those unctuous bastards. I understand that the flow is unstoppable, but I probably am of the race within the boundaries of which there are unfortunate fellows who simply refuse to flow along with feces. I've been thinking about not even watching the flow, but just turning my back to it, to look up at the stars, even if I'll have to stand there alone and speechless.

The players may have deemed the retreat undignified, and they may disagree with the stupid fans who terrorize them, but people should understand that the flow is the flow but not all people need to flow with it. You can't even blame the fans for thinking differently, that is, for being rather simple-minded. Those ppl have started doing all the stupid shit since the refusal of the players and the coach to perform their duties. This year they have been earning millions for failure, and I am quite sure that the fans in question have to bear punitive crap on a daily basis for very little money. All the players had to do was to show heart and there would be no problems. I do not exonerate or agree with those fans, but wise people would have expected this. Again, all they had to do was show heart and work hard for the club. They decided, however, to become the 1st to revolt against the ritiro in Italy, and now one cannot be surprised.

Now neither the coach nor the players have the decency to at least say sth or talk to the media, which is one of their obligations, and that really pisses me off. They have proven exactly the opposite of what they had promised, or no, it's actually much worse.

Still, I have no hard feelings, I am starting to feel numb to all this. I have better things to do than to watch old and young farts together at their business.

11plavih repped this.
  19. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Torreira’s agent: “Napoli’s interest? I can say with absolute certainty that had the negotiations with Arsenal not come to fruition, he would be playing for Napoli now. The change of Lucas’ role doesn’t make him happy. He is not at ease.”

20. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Koulibaly tweeting how he loves Napoli and he feels at home here. Also that his family feels at home and his children were raised here.

I can't see him leaving. If anyone's leaving for a big pay it's gonna be Fabian and/or Allan.

21. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    A few top signings, keeping our key players like K2 and Fabian + change in manager would easily revitalize us in the short term, even if ADL doesn't sell

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  22. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

ahhahahahahahah

23. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Club is an absolute mess from top to bottom, I don’t even know how to resolve this

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ******** ADL

25. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Embarrassing. All Elmas said was that he still believes Napoli is in the scudetto race.

Anyways switching the formation to a 4-3-3 is important.

Insigne - Mertens/Milik - Lozano
    Fabian - Elmas - Allan
    Rui - Koulibaly - Manolas - DiLorenzo
    Meret

If this team can't beat Milan .. we are in huge trouble.