Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We have to keep Allan and Koulibaly at all costs. I wish we could make them captains instead of Insigne.

Hamsik and Rog will bring 45M.
    Callejon and Mertens can bring another 35M
    Inglese will bring another 20M

We just need 3 players. Fornals and Lozano for 70M. We then have 30M for a striker.

Insigne/Younes - NEW/Milik
    Zielinski/Verdi - Fabian/FORNALS - Allan/Diawara - LOZANO/Ounas
    Ghoulam/Rui - Koulibaly/Luperto - Maksimovic/Albiol - Malcuit/Hysaj
    Meret/Ospina

2. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Verdi has done nothing to impress, i much prefer ounas from our current crop of wingers as they've all been garbage so far

Sacki repped this.
  3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I think ideally we switch to a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 next year

4. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Let's get sarri back after he gets tired and make him be our assistant coach under carlo

Insigne4BalonD'or and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  5. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    He can get 12m if he sacked by Chelsea and that's a comfortable retirement package. No need to work especially he is already 60.

Felt sorry for him to be humiliated by Manchester City 6-0 like that. But he only got himself to blame. One dimensional and stubborn, refusing to change tactics so other coaches now read him like a open book.

6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    he refuses to change formation - not tactics.
    In the reversed game Chelsea won 2-0 and didn't play the usual Sarriball. N'Golo Kante is possibly their weakest player, he can only do a fraction of what Allan can do in that position and that's both in attack and defence.

We never know for sure but if sarri chose to leave us to manage Chelsea... I can only laugh now

7. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Maybe Chelsea existing crop of players are not suitable to play Sarriball but for their squad quality which includes the likes of Higuain and Hazard, to loose 6-0 is an utter disaster, no way to spin it any other way. That's their worst defeat in 28 years. I don't even recall when Sarri was with Napoli, we ever lose by more than 3 goals margin. With their trigger happy Russian owner, I highly doubt he can survive this.

8. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Don't let the media hype up the Premier League too much .. We are a better team than Chelsea. They just get more media attention which gives the illusion that they're better. I think even Roma is better, they fcuked them last season.

Kepa-Meret - Even
    Malcuit-Azpilicueta - Even (Malcuit better attacker, Azpilicueta better defender)
    Koulibaly-Rudiger - Lol really?
    Albiol-Luiz - Even
    Ghoulam-Alonso - Ghoulam

Allan-Kante - Allan
    Jorginho-Fabian - Even (Jorgy better w build up play, Fabian better offensively)
    Zielinski-Barkley - Zielinski

Insigne-Hazard - Hazard
    Milik-Higuain - Higuain (I still feel this Higuain is better than Milik but barely)
    Callejon-Pedro - Callejon (none are special but Callejon is a lot better w tracking back)

Overall, where is Chelsea better? Maybe just their owner with how much they spend that's it.

9. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Still, can't loose 6-0. And first 4 goals under 30 mins.That's humiliating, and could have been worst if Manchester City didn't take the foot off the pedestral. We only loose 6-3 on agregate to Manchester City when we last played them in UCL.

10. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Kantes a machine and more consistent than Allan, he has always been reliable. Although Allan this season has been consistent and unstoppable, Kante is solod and needs to revert back to holding cdm. I look at jorgy and he looks clueless playing for this Chelsea team, I think hes suffering from a mental block. He needs to be rested before his credibility gets damaged as rn the prem is laughing at him

11. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I don't rate Kante that high tbh. Allan's better imo

Sacki repped this.
  12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree

Sacki repped this.
  13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Allan has developed into a complete midfielder imo

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Time to rebuild a new team... I say we get rid of everyone over 28 and buy young talents. What other options do we have?
    Its also unlikely class players like k2 and Allan would wanna play for such an unambitious side as us.

We definitely need a makeover in attack

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Albiol, Callejon and Mertens need to go

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #6741 Sacki, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    where it up to me Insigne can go to liverpoo as well. I don't think he is a good forward. Excellent midfielder and creator with his low centre of gravity but IMO he needs to play central due to lack of pace, so just moving him out to the wing shouldn't be an option, and he also needs to stay as far away from the opponent goal as possible because my nan finishes better than him even though she's in her 80s

Call me disrespectful but Insigne has not shown a reason for Napoli fans to like him, he is a dick through and through

Just notice the difference off and on the pitch between him and Mertens, k2, allan and even Jorginho when he was here... all these 4 have achieved higher status than him in periods but still refrained from acting like self-centred egocentric fools, proper body language goes a long way

Sarri couldn't control his ego and I don't think Carlo can either

Both Mertens and Milik shoot 50% less and have more or the same number of goals... Mertens even has more assists.

17. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Things you wrote about transfer market not gonna happen.Albiol , callejon or insigne is not leaving.May only Mertens

Callejon is playing very well right now and I don't want him to leave.I don't think he's gonna leave.Albiol too.

I don't even want to think about Insigne's leaving story.Especially about Lpool.

Hysaj is back of his form.I'm happy.

I am worrying about Ghoulam.He's too important for us and he has to comeback his best version immediately

Zielu is back too.

We just need to keep Allan and K2 then look for smart market moves.

Let Verdi Go.Nothing special

18. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #6743 RichardBarker, Feb 18, 2019

He has to shoot so much because the others are not shooting? If the ball has gone in and won us the match, you will be singing a different tune. Typical football fan over-reaction and your bias are making you sound like you are talking out of your anus. Carlo is shit, Insigne is shit, everyone is shit. And how you judge that the other 4 players have achieved "higher status"? Stats are not showing that. Actually it's your opinion that is shit.

All you you want is to bring back Sarri, bring back your idol Jorginho ( both of which has been found out, one tactically clueless, the other practically useless ) so that we can loose 4-0 away to Roma,6-0 away to Juve and 2-0 at home to Parma or Chievo. No thanks.

19. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018

Agree. Revamping the whole squad will set us back for years and is suicidal. We are still #2 in the league and for anyone to suggest this is mental.

20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #6745 Sacki, Feb 18, 2019
    I don't value your opinion. It's mostly deprived of well nothing. I bring up actual stats and you put words in other people's mouth.
    I just said I don't think Insigne is getting the most out of his potential playing as a trequesta or a winger.
    The trequesta is a dead position in modern football as well.
    Let me ask you one thing, do you think Insigne signals good body language? Perhaps good enough to be our captain for the next 5 years? I don't

You calling Jorginho useless must take the award as the dumbest thing I've heard on this forum - don't comment on what you do not understand. But keep reading whatever the media feeds people these days and come here and give us a summarization - we all thank you for that

you calling Sarri that is a new low - have some respect

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we are number two because the others suck - not because we are good ...

22. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    You clearly don't know how to run a club that make little to no money outside player sales. We are not an EPL side - we have to sell or win.

I agree with many of the things you say but I'm afraid they might be just a tad too idealistic

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the bigger question here is, are you people actually happy with what you're seeing on the pitch lately? We are not only playing ugly ball, we're losing as well. Our tactics seem to be as simple as get as many crosses into the box as possible, or wait for insigne, zielinski or mertens to create a goal out of nothing

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Looking at our team, we have three world class midfielders: Zielinski, Fabian and Allan.

This is the best midfield in Serie A. I just feel we are weak on the right. In defense and goal we are fine.

We need money to buy a top striker. That is why I would sell Callejon, Albiol and Mertens. They are old and we have to get moeny from somwehere. Inglese and Tonelli will be sold too and Hamsik and Rog are gone.

Insigne/Younes - NEW/Milik
    Zilienksi/Verdi - Allan/Diawara - Fabian/NEW - NEW/Ounas
    Ghoulam/Rui - Koulibaly/Luperto - Maksimovic/Chiriches - Malcuit/Hysaj
    Meret/Ospina

25. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    But can we challenge Juve? What is the point with going big right now? I bet ADL has forecasters around telling him spending isn't such a good idea right now