Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Next yeat will be weaker. Sad fact. ******** ADL. He cannot be trusted.

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Zielinski linked with Liverpool again this time for around 60 million euro.
    is dela planning his retirement? :x3:

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Let’s see what happens. If ADL sells players Sarri will leave. It will be almost impossible to qualify for CL let alone win the league.

4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Forum's dead so let's play a game. How would you guys change the team based on (kinda) realistic transfers?
    I personally think we can battle for 60 million rated Martial, because we can offer him 90 minutes every week. We also have Mertens to trade - a player Man Utd really want and as much as I love Mertens I think he deserves a payday for his loyalty to Napoli
    Martial asks for the same as insigne is making now.

out:
    I think a lot of these players are great but for the ridiculous prices they have been rumoured with: bye, bye.

Hysaj, 50 million
    Diawara, 50 mill
    Zielinski, 60 mill
    Callejon, 30 mill
    Maksimovic 15-40 mill
    (Mertens, if we get Martial) 30 million
    205-260 million euro

in:
    I think its time for Gaetano to slowly learn and work his way into Hamsik's position, I also chose Politano because he is a good Italian player who really wants to play for Napoli.

Cedric Soares 30 mill
    Torreira 25 mill
    Gaetano free
    Leno 20 mill
    Politano 20-30 mill
    young RB 0-5 mil
    (Martial 60 million)
    + give improved contracts to key players
    95-170 mill
    also there's ghoulam's (30 mill) swap with grimaldo (30 mill) if ghoulam wants to leave

Yes, the prices are a little (/or way) off but the players sold are definately worth more than the players brought in (for some weird reason), I'm just trying to say that with a little finesse from the board's side we can really do some serious work in the coming window.

Leno/Sepe
    Soares, new RB, albiol, chiriches, K2, tonelli, Grimaldo/Ghoulam, Rui
    Allan, torreira, rog, jorginho, hamsik, gaetano
    politano, insigne, milik, mertens/martial, ounas

+ Napoli can even buy more players after ADL is done counting his profit

5. 11plavih

11plavih Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Yes, Martial wants to leave, but Juventus and Bayern are looking to sign him. So i guess no chance for Napoli.

6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #4981 Sacki, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    I agree but we battled atletico and arsenal off for higuain and no offense the team wasnt as good then.
    Martial is leaving because Man utd are playing destructive football that doesnt suit his style, why do you think he would ever chose Juventus over Man utd? The money is better in manchester and they play equally like pussies.
    Munich might be too conservative to pay 60 million or his 5 million salary, because they arent as desperate as others - why wouldnt they just go.

If Martial is smart he chooses Sarri and Napoli

7. 11plavih

11plavih Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Difference is that Juventus and Bayern are most likely to be champions again. Atl and Ars are something like Napoli in Serie A, even worse. He's leaving because he wants to play more and for sure they will promise him that.
    Agree on Gaetano, would like to see him play. The others, especially Grimaldo would be a great signing.

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He is playing plenty, he is leaving because he wants to attack and not be an extra left back
    also when he does attack he has no passing options or the players he is playing with besides pogba cant combine at his level - he would be amazing in Napoli's system... But I guess you are right, footballers these day have limited brains and leave everything up to their agents who'll get them a temporary pay-day, but limited sporting success.

9. 11plavih

11plavih Member

Oct 17, 2017
    In that case Bayern will be biggest opponent in signing him. Would love to see him in Napoli shirt.

10. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I don't think we have a shot at Martial. Between other top teams going for his signature to ADL being our owner.

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Completely disagree with players you chose.

1. No one will pay 30 million for Callejon
    2. Players you want to buy are horrible
    3. Politano can go fukc himself celebrating the goal against us plus he is garbage
    4. Too much change is bad
    5. One roght back in the squad?

I saynwe keep everyone. May just sell Diawara and buy Torreira and make money. Loan oit Rog.

Priority is to spend 100 million for a keeper, right back, midfielder and right winger.

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I respect your opinion but just how are you gonna get that money? You really think diawara, hysaj and zielinski are worth 160 million? cause I dont.

The players I chose are alright and some of them are really pationate about playing for Napoli (politano and gaetano), and we really need players like that right now.
    Soares is one of the best RBs in england, Torreira is great and has so much potential, Politano can be a tool for Sarri like Callejon who btw have been linked to Milan for 30 if im not mistaken, Gaetano has many of the same traits hamsik has, + unlike zielinski he might actually give a fukc about defending

I dont understand why cant he celebrate?
    He is not the best but who is better that we can realisticallly get? I want the best players as well but its ADL who's in charge so forget about that lol.

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Fine. But that squad won’t make us champions.

My point is to win the league we need to keep what we have and buy where we are weak.

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    but which of those players are contributing to points? Our biggest loss will be reina believe it or not

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  15. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    For me if this was fantasy napoli

Out:
    Diawara
    Reina
    Maggio
    Maksimovic(only if Albiol stays if not then we keep Maksi)

In:
    Vrsalkjo/Darmian
    Leno/Perin/Sportiello?
    Torreira
    Verdi/Berardi/Chiesa

This would make us have 2 full backs for each side, 4 cbs, a replacement goalie who will do the job (even Sportiello would do the job imo). Diawara replaced with Torreira, Verdi/Chiesa/Berardi brought in to give Callejon some real competition for his spot.

I still think Berardi has potential. You can't just give up on a 23 year old and forget what he's done in the past, look at Salah with what happened at Chelsea. Apparently we're still interested in Vrsalkjo so if we could get that done that'd be great.

These moves would not only make our team stronger but they're realistic players where we wouldn't need to break the bank to get them. We need offensive depth so there's no point in selling any of those guys up top we need reinforcements.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He is our motivation if we had the means he would be a great number 2 goalkeeper...

17. 11plavih

11plavih Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Sarri wants Rade Krunic from Empoli :eek: Juventus now interested in signing Vrsaljko.

18. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Latest rumour is of Golovin from CSKA being linked with us and Liverpool still interested in Zielinski apparently.

19. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has there been any speculation on a potential Sarri replacement? All the British papers are claiming he's Chelsea's top pick right now to replace Conte.

20. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The fantacalcio choice is Emery.

Giampaolo is the real world rumor

whill4 repped this.
  21. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  22. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    More unknown quantities.

We are a glorified Udinese

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if ADL was gonna sign any known quantity he wouldve done so before this season started because Napoli went all in for the scudetto.

I'm afraid our players have reached an age now where they wanna win trophies, and might seek to play elsewhere, so what's the point in signing some new star players if half our stars leave anyway. too little to late for that imo

anthonymario repped this.
  24. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Rui Patricio apparently has been signed (rumour). Dont know if he is the man to take over from reina, wouldve prefered Cillessen, Keylor Navas or Leno.

But tbf rui patricio is a good gk

25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well Mario Rui worked out well.