Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the point is we were two points behind juventus with an easier match program left, then he goes out and says something like that. Lets just be honest here Insigne ********ed us over the last 3 games we lost points in just like he has done for italy the last two friendlies, when he is playing like this he should be on the bench if milik is even remotely ready to play.

Retrosword repped this.
  2. 11plavih

11plavih Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Well, it hurts less if you know that there is no chance Sarri will ever beat Allegri, especially with weaker squad.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    What do you want Sarri to say? We fcuked up our season is lost? No .. You guys need to realize who we have on our squad. We have 12-13 solid players and after that no one. Juventus has 20 solid players. Were some of you really expecting us to be even closer than we already are with 8 matches left?

We've lost 2 of the 30 matches in Serie A so far. We've conceded 20 goals which is 2nd to Juventus with 16. We conceded 39 last season ..

Idk what some of you were expecting. We're still well on pace for a 90 point season and 90 points gets you the scudetto 999/1000. There's a clear problem with the system if 90 points doesn't get you the scudetto cuz at that point it's clear the teams at the bottom shouldn't be in the league to begin with.

CarecaNapoli and Hustle and Flow repped this.
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #4954 Sacki, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Are you telling me the last three years of hard work was supposed to amount to nothing?

Every team has a plan for a season, ours was to win the Scudetto that was clear to anyone almost even before the season had started. Maybe the execution of the plan wasn't the best from the board's side, it was still a clear intention of our squad and manager team to win the league.
    Now is it fair to complain at this point? I think it is given where we actually have failed this season, we are not behind Juve because of fatigue - we are behind because of a mentality you mostly find in junior level squads, and Insigne might be the culprit of that - he would be one of the best players in the world if he had the right mentality imo.
    On the pitch we are a much better side than any other team in Italy, so why is it not okay to complain about a few weaknesses we have failed to work on for a very long time now? We all said it was a question of age seasons ago, but now that the squad has aged the new excuse is we dont have a deep enough squad to play a game a week? (or 9 finals as the players' described it)

Our lack of depth is not a major problem right now since we went out of all the tournaments we were in a long time ago.

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Whatever our aim, we are overperforming.

Players mentality is bad but what do you expect when other than Albiol and maybe Reina no one has one anything notable?

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Winners dont go to teams that dont win...

7. 11plavih

11plavih Member

Oct 17, 2017
    This season so far Napoli has 10 players who played 2000 minutes and more. Juve has only 3, Higuain with the most. 6 Napoli players played more than Higuain...

8. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Mentality? We have only gotten better under Sarri with arguably a weaker team than in his 1st season. 1st season with Sarri was 82 points I believe, he then beat that record last year with 86 points. This season we have 74 points after 30 games .... There are still 24 points up for grabs.

In the history of Serie A, no team has gotten 90 points and failed to win the scudetto.

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it shows how weak our league has really become.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  10. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Bad luck Juve with the 0-3 first leg defeat at home

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And Dybala ban. Now he can rest and they will focus on the league.

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #4962 Sacki, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    btw if you guys havent heard we have turned into a discounted candy store located in england.
    the beautiful city of liverpool are gonna enjoy the presence of napoli's best player this season when he completes his 45 million move to the reds, and as part of the deal they'll also pick up this unknown talent zeljinkski for about a penny.

meanwhile koulibaly is off to play for chelsea where he's getting ready to fight for first team football with rudiger and kurt zouma.
    hysaj is also ready to set the epl on fire with his move to arsenal and he'll be enjoying his time there with his good mate insigne who also signed for the gunners - unfortunately for insigne he was signed for the bench to give danny welbeck a much needed rest.

further down the line Dries Mertens decides to sign for west ham - east london's third proudest footballing institution, where he'll be battling to try and mess with the "big 17" by avoiding relegation.

not to forget about Ghoulam who is going to manchester united for about 30 million to be an understudy to the much more talented ashley young

in the horizon it will also be made public that tottenham have signed every napoli player under the age of 25 and lent them back to us for a season..

cant wait to see what our team will look like next season, I just hope we at least get to keep Grassi.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We have CL money for next season in the bag. Sales will be made but I dont think we are going to let everyone go...

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  14. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I like Barella and Chiesa

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The Sardi are pains to deal with...

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Okay now I'm worried about our best players leaving after Sarri's contract talks have stalled.
    If I was a star player in Napoli I would want a guarantee that Sarri stays and ADL actually invests in the squad and stops ********ing around. Or better yet sell the club to a guy who can take Napoli to the next level.

anthonymario repped this.
  17. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Won’t happen. ADL will try to milk the club. Players will leave this year being fed up.

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What are these disturbing rumours about Sarri leaving and Luis Enrique coming? The guy is garbage.

19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if we cant have sarri luis enrique would be decent. he can pull big names to napoli.

torreira is wanted by four teams which means we wont get him :laugh::laugh::cry: lol

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What has Enrique done? I disagree.

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He is not coming here guys. He said he needs Barca level players to get what he wants done on the field done.

23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I just want contracts for sarri Jorginho mertens and k2. Fuk the rest.
    Hysaj and diawara out, torreira cedric and Leno in and we look stronger without spending

24. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    If we can get ridiculous sums for Hysaj and Diawara I say sell them. That would mean we would need 2 right backs unless we want another season of Maggio staying. A top goalie to replace Reina is very important. Leno is the best goalie we've been linked with but will there be communication issues? Communication is vital for goalies. Perin would be good imo.

25. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Perin or Leno i don't care