Napoli News Thread part 2

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by indestructible, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    smooth bruh smooth :cool: just make sure you dont put to much baking soda.

2. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    InsigneForBalonD'or and JCNapoli17 repped this.
  3. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'm curious to know how Empoli did at the end of last season. Did the players run out of steam from the pressing game? Sarri likes his players to go full out every minute.

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    They got better as the season went on, do you remember they blasted us for 4 goals cause we couldn't contain their pressing game?

vesuviani and InsigneForBalonD'or repped this.
  5. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    But they were pumped up against us, i meant against teams like Parma, Cagliari and teams in the bottom half of the table in the last 10 games. Were they able to keep up the pressing game?

6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  7. vesuviani

vesuviani Member+

Jan 7, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wouldn't jump to blame him so quickly. is it so crazy to think that maybe some politicians in Napoli are corrupt or maybe not even corrupt, just full of shit.
    It's not such an easy decision to just say let's have this team play somewhere else. we are Napoli and therefore should play in Napoli.

InsigneForBalonD'or repped this.
  8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I know that. I meant I dont believe ADL when he threatens to move away.

I fully know the politicians are corrupt and dirty people.

vesuviani repped this.
  9. vesuviani

vesuviani Member+

Jan 7, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We need to set more yachts on fire ;)

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Careca really set dela's yacht on fire.

11. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    they are both playing games, one is using the san paolo to get voters on his side, the other is using the san paolo/council as an excuse to not spend any money and spend it on yatchs and shit instead.

of what interest is this to the mayor in making decisions!

Naples is nothing without dela, where the fcuk would the city be without him? it would be just garbage, would be like armageddon without him. people would have nothing to live for or be proud of without him, all hail pappone.

also very nice of him to constantly bash the city and degrade people everytime the council dont give him the stadium for free. every couple weeks the people of naples need reminding they have no lives without dela.
    he hasnt ever invseted in the city and never will, spending 20mill on the transfer market has nothing to do with the city or the council. You see? fcuking using the stadium as an excuse to not invest in the team, the guy is a straight up c unt who thinks people are stupid, are the fans supposed invest in the team under these conditions dela you twat? guy is prick
    he's been sying this since our Serie C days. Moving out is the best thing to do regardless of the council, so why not do it? because it requires more work than he is willing to do and more money than his pathetic 20 mill he says he has put aside, but never the less a tide proffit in return.
    Here he talks like he is trying to do the council a favour, whilst making out they are holding everything back, so do everyone a favour and whistle and build it somewhere else, but that wont happen because he's full of shit.

now here is what makes him an even bigger idiot, his remarks today would have pissed of many napoli fans and refreshed their memories of why they dont want to go to the stadium, this after many of them started to put aside delas twatness and go support the team thanks to sari, this idiot does nothing but harm to napoli.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The mayor of Naples has responded to criticism from Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

The Partenopei patron was furious after Luigi De Magistris weren’t “serious” over plans to renovate Stadio San Paolo.

“It would be ideal to work together with SSC Napoli,” De Magistris responded in a video on the Comune di Napoli’s YouTube page.

“There could be a major investment as there has been in other parts of Italy. We’re ready to create the conditions for a major investment. But if it doesn't happen I’m against putting patches on patches.

“I’m interested in results. Technical meetings are getting good results, but I’m worried that we’re coming to the end of the lease.

“I want to know if other people have our intentions by the end of 2015, I’m worried it’s gone on too long and I’m preparing an alternative personal plan.

“The project was presented [by De Laurentiis], but it has to be built on economic sustainability, and the proposals which were presented didn't make me feel comfortable.

“I didn’t seen an appropriate proposal to support the renovation, we have to defend the stadium and the city. Our duty is to protect public property.

“€20m? If you want to renovate adequately, it’s enough to look at other places to see how much it costs, with a figure like that you won’t get much. €20m to achieve ownership of a stadium like San Paolo? It seems to me you can’t own it [for that].

“This isn’t about making an ultimatum, but they have to decide, I certainly won’t allow them to postpone this game[​IMG] until after the election.

“We have a commitment to the city, and we have to put the conditions in place for the President to invest seriously.

“The President knows what I mean, to renovate the stadium, the iron roof would have to be dismantled, some parts of the stands would have to be re-done - it’s a big job.

“The decision to remain at San Paolo was De Laurentiis’, there was the possibility of building a new stadium, but he dismissed it immediately.

“If at this point, with public pressure and the desire for the stadium, we gave into Napoli’s demands, public institutions, sports[​IMG] creditors and others would come after us.

“There was talk of a €150m investment, maybe that’s too much, but for for a few tens of millions…

“You can’t give a stadium away forever for €20m, it’s something that wouldn’t happen in heaven, never mind on earth!”

whos fault it is that nothing is happening is your choice, but the fact dela refused the option of building a new stadium elsewhere indicates who is really preventing napoli from getting a new stadium, the previous council tried to help dela find a place to build a new stadium but there was a huge stumbling block to get over, ADL! he refused back then too. the fckuer needs to sell up and fcuk off

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i dont trust any of these clowns its a big pissing battle between the two of them.

14. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    They're just throwing words at each other. We need a new stadium and ADL knows this, he wants the San Paolo for free

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  15. vesuviani

vesuviani Member+

Jan 7, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Very good article, don't think there are many players who could do the role Hamsik does like he does, don't think Soriano is quite an intelligent enough player for it, however he would be a good back up.

Hamsiks off the ball movements and tactical intelligence are definitely two things that go unnoticed. Also he's still smart enough that when Napoli needs to play on the counter he can do that too.

CarecaNapoli and vesuviani repped this.
  17. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    As you guys have even said before, Callejon helps a lot in the defensive side of things

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Great article.

The Callejon point was interesting, we all knew he helps out but it's sometimes hard to see on TV, that he takes the role of third midfielder when one of the others goes out to win the ball.

19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree

20. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    TO WIN OUR TEAM NEEDS BALLS. RIGHT NOW OUR STARTING 11 HAS BIG BALLS. WE NEED SUBS WITH BALLS JUST AS BIG. GET SORIANO

21. annoyingracoon01

Aug 29, 2014
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cockstrong meter at alltine high levels.

22. vesuviani

vesuviani Member+

Jan 7, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Just found this. Great view. Love the moment.

PhuckHead and elvesuvio repped this.
  23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Something just went off in my pants...

PhuckHead and vesuviani repped this.
  24. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+