Pre-match: napoli- hellas week 8

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Bedelcigil, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    verona are dominating. , 5th corner in a row.Are we ever gonna score a goal? get the fck out this club you fcking clown.You are useless

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Even if we win, how can anyone defend this crap?

THIS IS A HOME GAME!

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I don't know why ghoulam decided to hook up with ancelotti's wife

LGRod repped this.
  4. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    arek scores.I am not acccepting this after 2 shit games.

5. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Very poor performance thus far, Meret saving our asses

CarecaNapoli, Bedelcigil and Sacki repped this.
  6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Milik or the entire team?

I used to say a 1-0 lead at ht is almost a guaranteed 3 points for napoli, now, not so much

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The problem is not whether win or lose. We look more and more clueless from game to game. There are too many changes and no game plan.

If we play like that and win 2-0 or 3-0 some will come and say job done.

But this team has no creativity and midfield has been destroyed. Players like Insigne, Younes and Lozano are useless in this formation as well.

Sacki repped this.
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We have a game plan, play like Italy from 2006 - this is what this team reminds me of... Unfortunately that won't work in today's game

And definitely not with this squad

CarecaNapoli and Bedelcigil repped this.
  9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Who is the old man being celebrated at ht and why are the fans booing him? Poor man

10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Smells of the victory that Juve got against Brescia. Brescia also had 2 or 3 great chances in immediate succession, then another clear one a while later, yet in the end they lost the game after Juve simply just scoring. Other teams also have quality, and they are not only allowed but also capable of winning. All great teams occasionally, if not often, win even though they would have deserved an absolutely devastating loss.

This is a game following the international break. Moreover, we have not been exactly compact so far. The good thing is that this happens to each and every one of the greatest teams but they are able to persevere and strike lethally with the conversion of just 1 good chance. Not happy about the performance, happy with the conversion rate.

11. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Glad I found this forum and people who agree with me. Say what you want about Sarri but we looked closer to winning a scudetto under him than we ever have under Carletto. Last season was by far Allegri's worst yet we didn't come close to Juve, the title race was over in October. I don't see a hunger in this team, a willingness to die and put their bodies on the line for a trophy that we haven't won in 3 decades.

Euphorius Thor and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  12. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    KOSTAS MANOLASSSSS

13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No overlaps? Why?

14. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    insigne can t run.He is so slow and weak ahahahahahhaha

15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He has played well, he isn't supposed to run, he needs options in front of him, and without overlaps is almost impossible for him to find a pass

It's so bad I'm defending insigne now

16. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

17. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Milik has got his confidence back!

18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
  19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think you are trolling so will leave it.

It is not about one game. In which of the last 5 games did the team play better? These are weaker teams.

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Impossible to defend these performances.

Something needs to happen and these stupid rotations need to change.

21. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Cagliari. I am not happy with everything, but the season is long and I refuse to lose faith in our team so soon. I want to give everyone a chance before I pass judgment. I AM worried after this performance, especially considering the heat of CHL games, but I am like Mulder right now, I just want to believe. I have not seen the prophecy which you appear to have met along the course of the season. Doom is possible, but as I have said, there are no teams that had not seemed to be weak and then won. I will wait.

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    My friend I hope too. I watch every game.

But the signs are very worrying. I see no ambition, no intensity, a lot of confusion and lack of creativity. The constant rotations make it worse.

23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    #23 Euphorius Thor, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    It is important to find people with whose opinions you agree, but it might be even more important to find the opposite.

But I agree that I did not see enough passion, intensity, and hunger out there last evening. That's the thing that really pissed me off.

I sort of, more or less, agree with this, but it may be that you have been purposefully missing my point rather than I have. Because my point has been that we are not the only ones. Juventus could have lost yesterday, again, so we were actually better off. What I have been saying is that it is normal to have difficulties, but we must overcome them and be better, rather sooner than later.

Moreover, I find that people here find it easy to judge everything without enough information or insight. It is not possible to say whether the problems with Insigne are sth that every coach would struggle with, or sth that Carlo has mismanaged. Yet here, those for us indeterminate things due to a lack of insight seem to be deciphered immediately, albeit through assumptions and not even conclusions, because we lack the material for the construction of the latter.

24. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The constant lineup rotation when a team is in need of a result is not warranted. Stick with a core group and formation. Rotate appropriately. This part of his management I'm liking less and less.

25. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    It may be true that you are correct, however, I find it hard to believe that the rotation is the culprit behind every loss we have been through so far, whereas it acts as no hurdle while being on the battlefield fighting monsters such as Liverpool or Juve, as we would have drawn the game had it not been for Koulibaly. Last season we were also able to perform well against big teams. I think it has been proven a billion times that the realest trick that a great team must learn to use is how to win against the smaller sides, especially those approaching games the way Cagliari did against us. I still maintain that the tactic we had chosen for that game was very good, probably the best possible approach to such a variety of purely defensive movements, most vulnerable from the air, especially with the types of attackers we have at out disposal.

I have not seen this argument discussed yet, but I am pretty certain it holds some water, as it is indeed true that rotation has definitely not harmed us uniformly across the whole spectrum of games. Yet is it common that once the receptacle for blame has been found, it is scarcely opened to let it out and seek another victim. Other teams have struggled with identity, passion, organization, and so on and so forth, yet there had been no rotation as the possible cause behind the identical problems that they and we have had to face.