Napoli - Coppa Italia - 2018/2019

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Jan 13, 2019.

1. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    I thought you guys don't care about the Copa? One loss and again our two resident Prophets of Doom are out in force making dire predictions as if we are going to get relegated.

Bringing back Sarri is wishful thinking. It's not going to happen. ADL burned the bridges. And besides, what difference will it makes? Sarri was here for 3 seasons and we still didn't win anything. Not Copa, not the League and of course not UCL. Sure we play better football but that's it. We also lost games. We also mentally broke and loss when it matters most. Argue all you want, fact is fact.

The team is going thru a bad phase. Our players are out of form. It happens. Even to the best elite clubs. We will get out of it. But as in season after season, we probably won't go far and won't win anything. As long as ADL is the owner. He only cares about money. That's the root cause of all problem with this club.

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree. I am glad we are out. Winning a uselss Coppa or Europa League distracts.

The only worrying part is our attack and composure in holding the ball.

ADL is to blame. He needs to give Ancelotti players that suit his system. We have one striker in the team and many wingers. But we play 4-4-2.

No one is blaming Don Carlo.

RichardBarker repped this.