name and numbering on iranian jerseys?

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by rapscallion, Jul 29, 2002.

1. rapscallion

rapscallion New Member

May 1, 2002
    i'm going to purchase an iran jersey, and i'd like to know how the name and numbering generally look. pictures will be appreciated. I'm probably gonna get a Rezaei jersey. what number does he wear for the national team? also, how does the newest jersey look?

2. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    The new jerseys are like this:

White= [​IMG]

On the white jerseys the name and numbers are in red.

Red= [​IMG]

Name and numbers are in white, i believe.

Rezaei's number is 24.

3. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    rap, go here and you'll find the Rezai shirt

http://www.persianleague.com/bazaar/national.cfm

hehe..just back tracked I-S' link.

And, jesus christ Iranian kits are very low-price! I would LOVE and LOVE LOVE LOVE if the Korean kits were anywhere near those prices.

Korean National Team jersey itself is $85 but most of the Iranian shirts are $30! Korean national team's track suit is $185 and the Iranian one is $50!

I got another reason to b!+ch at the KFA and Nike. :D

4. rapscallion

rapscallion New Member

May 1, 2002
    THANK YOU!

by the way, have any of you ordered from this site before? is it a reputable site?

5. rapscallion

rapscallion New Member

May 1, 2002
    also, what brand is that? does it run big or small or what? i'm about 6 foot, 200 pounds. size 44 suit. large or extra large? i'm not into really baggy clothes or anything.

6. Iranian-Striker

Aug 7, 2001

I have ordered many times from the site before. I got my Esteghlal winter hat and jerseys from there. The products are shipped directly from Iran. My jersey came in a nice plastic rapper case. I use credit card charge with them everytime. The dude incharge of the Bazaar is an active poster on the Iranian Boards and he is a cool and trustworthy guy.

7. Iranian-Striker

Aug 7, 2001
    The brand of the national team shirts is "Shekari" which is the official one.

You can contact the people incharge of the bazaar over here: info@persianleague.com

They can answer all your Q's.

Also the main page of the Bazaar is a great place to look: http://www.persianleague.com/bazaar/

8. Iranian-Striker

Aug 7, 2001
    hehehehehe :D

All that thanks to Daei Production Company... ;)

9. Gen-Max93

Gen-Max93 New Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    Ya, I bought my cousin an Esteghlal jersey from that site, and it arrived at my house in one week! I wanted to give it to him for his birthday so I ordered one month prior becuase I thought it would take that long to ship, well it got here in one week and was sitting in my closet for 3 weeks. lol..