Nam Ik Kyung, a south korean players in the land of the Harfang Owls

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by moussepine, May 1, 2010.

1. moussepine

moussepine Member

Mar 14, 2010
    I guess nobody will give a ******** about him but lemme introduce mr Nam to you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_Ik-Kyung

27 years old,, played for Pohang and Gwangju,

Now is in Finland. He played for JJK in 2009, scoring 8 goals in 23 matches and helping them to avoid relegation on playoffs.

Now is under contract with one of the Veikkausliiga powerhouse, Haka FC, (3 matches, 1 goal).

I Like him !!

2. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    Thanks for the information. It's good to know there's a Korean player playing in the Finnish league. I don't know how competitive the Finnish league is but it's good to see that he's playing well at the club.

Speaking of Nam, there are a few others who are playing abroad and playing well but don't get enough media exposure for the average Korean fans to follow.

Byun Sung-Hwan of A-league's Sydney FC is also one of them. He has been brilliant this season playing 31 matches for the A-league's best side. He also scored the winning penalty in the penalty shoot out of the Grand final against Melbourne Victory.

3. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    omg a forward :eek:

4. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He played second fiddle to Lee Dong-guk all throughout the years he spent in the youth ranks and never impressed in K-League.