News: Myanmar Football Thread

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by yazadarit, Oct 14, 2008.

1. avocados

avocados Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Hi jonny, if they split players, yes, those players that were sent to Thailand were in Thailand because they can't fly to Indonesia to play. I have yet to see the team sheets and compare the players to past first XI line-ups.

If Thailand U23 fielded a strong team, since their U23 is very good, I think Myanmar didn't do too bad because they are missing players, like Kyaw Ko Ko, who could score against any team. He even scored against Persipura.

2. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Male’, MALDIVES – Myanmar national team head coach Radajko Avramovic has said that they had few days of preparation for the AFC Challenge Cup.
    “First impression is very hot and we had few days of preparation and we have some obstacles during preparation because of AFC Cup. But generally we had one part of good preparation in Myanmar.” Avramovic said speaking to the media just after their arrival at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, Maldives.
    When asked about the success he had with Singapore national team he said this is a new tournament with different teams.
    “Every team and every match is different but yes I won Suzuki Cup with Singapore and other tournaments but this is a new tournament with different teams and everything is different.”
    Avramovic has also reiterated that it will be very difficult to play three games in 5 days.
    “Maldives weather is same as Yangong (Myanmar) at the moment but it will be very difficult for all the teams to play three games in a very short period of time.”

http://www.maldivesoccer.com/s/Few-days-of-preparation-says-Avramovic-5400#