My tribute to La Celeste!

Discussion in 'Uruguay' started by Killboard, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    [ame="http://www.******************.com/?v=7HPC5DAO"]****************** - I'm watching it[/ame]
    Estoy haciendo una segunda parte :D.

2. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Awesome video. Waiting for Part 2

3. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    excellent my friend,and you are MANYA even better.
    this goes to all the ********ers at espn fox and the like ignoring one side of the trident power of southamerican through 40 years (since world cup 70) even when we won american cups of 83,87 and 95 the brilliant analysts kept talking shit about the uruguayan style.suck this big dick ********ers this is a big team,like defensor is the third big team in uruguay,independiente in argentina,universidad catolica in chile,sevilla or valencia in spain,so since now show some respect mother ********erss we are candidates from now to win copa america 2011 and further competitions.
    Uruguay Nomá' ! :D ;) :eek:

4. Sebo43

Sebo43 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Turquia
    Great Video, hope Uruguay will be more stronger in future.
    I think all of you should be proud of the "Celeste", they show the world that Soccer needs teamwork.
    Only the left winger of Uruguay do not play clever, Alvaro Pereira was very bad in my eyes!

5. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Thanks, but Alvaro Pereira had been one of our best players if not the best in this team before the WC. But during the WC, he has clearly been the worst. IDK what happened

6. Tota

Tota New Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Stuttgart
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Awesome :)

7. aslekyd1

aslekyd1 New Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow! AWESOME video!! What's the name of that song? And is this on youtube? Because I'd love to have the link to put on facebook, etc.