My membership expires in August, why should I give you idiots more money?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by MikeLastort2, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Huss answer my PM. Are you guys actually soccer fans or you business men trying to make money in an untapped market in the states. How come you never post on your own forum? Unless it has to do with the Big Soccer Store?

2. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Thats you. I paid because of the Busy Signal I got every 5 minutes.

3. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I can't wait to see the response to this.

4. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    OK, so respond. And I meant to say "Hard Core" soccer fans, not just causual fans. I know your going to say something like "Were too busy running this site" but In like 10 months, I dont think ive ever seen you or the other admins posting something football related in a football forum. I remember seing you in WR once but that was to close a thread.

I think its a valid question.

5. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Malcom Jesse "Huss" Glazier? aka as Mike Segroves?

6. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    He's better looking than i am.

7. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    :eek:

:D

8. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I've got better things to do, like running BigSoccer, than answering your stupid questions and playing footsy with you in your favorite stupid forum.

9. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    You don't think the sockpuppet ban extends to admin, do you?
    Or are you just asking for a list?
    I'm sure there are enough busy-bodies here on BS that you could just ask around... Someone's bound to have bothered...
    I'm not personally interested, but maybe you could start a sock-hunt thread...:D

10. Sempuukyaku

Sempuukyaku Member+

Apr 30, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever...

I've never had any problems and I enjoy supporting the site. I'll be re-upping next year when my subscription ends.

I do however...wish that we could get maybe a little bit more than just an avatar and a signature for supporting the site, but whatever.

11. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    like what?

12. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I want Bigger Avatars.

(Dark Knight size.)

13. fiddlestick

fiddlestick New Member

Jul 17, 2001
    The 4 8 0
    More. Much, much more.

14. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Sock Puppets?

Kinda vain dont you thing? That reminds me of Celebrities using different names to reserve hotel rooms.

15. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    I'm just sayin'... It kinda makes sense, don't you think?

How could you have any kind of 'conversation' on these boards if you didn't use anonymity?

And if you felt like ripping off a good "F.U." type post, how could anyone take your authority seriously after that?

Then again, I get the impression you're a pretty smart guy... You've already realized that, I'm sure.

Luckily perhaps, I don't have to worry about impressions... I'm perfectly content to post whatever the ******** I feel like posting under just this one screen-name, whether it's a joke, a troll, an honest observation, or something completely unrelated to anything I actually believe to be true... just for my own reasons... I (carefully) leave it up to the reader to make what they will of it, because I am a sadist... :D

YiS
    Saeyddthe

16. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Well if huss has a sock puppet im guessing its Goldrush :D

p.s. If I was the owner I wouldnt use a sock puppet, It would be great. I could ban whoever I wanted and do it in a funny way. I could also close thread while getting the last word at the same time. :D