My apologies for being rude

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by McSkillz, Dec 1, 2019.

1. McSkillz

McSkillz Member+

ANGEL CITY FC, UCLA BRUINS
    United States
    Nov 22, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wanted to just say that I apologize for my behavior regarding a discussion on Pac-12 teams and rivalry and whatnot last week. I specifically want to apologize to @cachundo I didn't mean to misunderstand or get out of line or make anyone feel bad or frustrated over coming here. This is supposed to be a safe place for all of us fans and alumni and people that have connections to these universities to come together and have fun discussing how far our teams have made it. Sometimes I get a little out of hand and start crap when there was nothing there in the first place. I want to apologize for that. I am sometimes very immature and not very respectful. In the future, I shall refrain from such defensive stances and I appreciate everyone's respect on here. Let us continue into next season and celebrate what we have in the College Cup this year and look forward to the new decade of great teams and progressive of programs.

Much gratitude to the community here, love chatting with all of you and good luck to everyone that has a team still in the tournament.

Anyway, now that thats over.... UUUUUUU CCCCCC LLLLLLLLL AAAAAAA
    U C L A

FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT!

;););););););););););););)

2. socalsoccer23

socalsoccer23 Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Awwww....nice apology....love ya McSkillz!!

3. HeadSpun

HeadSpun Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Respect McSkillz.

We all get worked up at times. It's much easier to hope everyone just lets it go and no one is offended. Respect to you for the reflection and apology.

4. Moist Pits

Moist Pits Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Portland, Ore.
    Hmm, one wonders if cachundo’s heart has room for a bit of forgiveness.

5. The Count

The Count New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    Good of you to apologize McSkillz. That stuff happens when you're a passionate
    fan (and if you post and drink..or drink and post...always a dangerous combo :)

Hey, if any of us Stanford fans had even thought of trash talking the Bruins you scared us off. Anyone who's watched UCLA this season wouldn't think of dissing them after their play in the post-season. I went to the 1-0 conference game and am looking forward to attending the re-match and finals this weekend at Avaya. If Stanford doesn't win Friday match I will certainly be rooting for the Pac 12 in the finals (but don't press me on who I'm behind if its a WSU-UCLA final).