Most hated team in MLS

Discussion in 'USA Today: Soccer' started by Flat Arthur, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Flat Arthur

Flat Arthur New Member

sheffield wednesday
    England
    Jul 16, 2019
    Sheffield, England
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    HI guys In the UK everyone hates, Dirty Leeds, Millwall, The Gooners etc,, who are the most hated teams in the US, league ,and Why? humour me Chaps I am keen to learn about the culture of US Soccer,

2. Rhys Raphael

Rhys Raphael New Member

West Ham United
    Canada
    Dec 24, 2020
    I'd say that the Seattle Sounders are easily the most hated. The players aren't very good so they often resort to playing dirty or playing really soft. Seattle isn't even a very good team however, their fans are entitled and think they are the best on the West Coast. I traveled to Seattle to watch a game and the fans are animals. There is food constantly thrown on the field and people running on the pitch. They've also started a bitter rivalry with Portland. Games between Seattle and Portland are just hard to watch, the constant diving and cheap shots is just embarassing. In their bitter rivalry they brought in Vancouver aswell for no reason other than being close to eachother. I love in Vancouver and I can confidently say that they couldn't have picked more of a harmless/hopeless team. I love Vancouver to death but we're not very good. The fans from Seattle are bully's, they come over to our grounds and pick on Vancouver supporters. By far the worst thing I've seen is a grown man throwing his beer at a young family. After the game, none of them ever bother cleaning up so there's always a mess left over. The same can be said about them when they play any away games.