Morelia official thread Vol II [R]

Discussion in 'Morelia' started by sidspaceman, Aug 1, 2007.

1. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  2. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This team does look better than the last one.It might take a little time,but I think that this team can build speed and score a lot of goals. Arce having a good Copa America should motivate this team to think big.The good thing about having 7 new players is that they all want to do good their first tourney.But someone send a memo to Martinez,stop given the ball away with the long passes and Moi, no te duermas!
    Manana le ganamos al America!

Good luck to Mariano Trujillo en Grecia!

3. Ddude122

Ddude122 New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    LA california
    We better win!!!!!!!!!! I definetly agree with this post
    and thanks to Mariano for all his goals and assist and help to the team.:) Will definetly miss him.

4. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We need to win this game. Hopefully Landin manages to stay for the whole game. I like the Castillo kid. I think he has a bright future with this club and he is only 18. With Choy, Arce and Landin, i think we are going to have a good season:)

Fuerza Monarcas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

5. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So we lost tonight,but from what I saw this team still looks like a good team.The penal a gift(what some said,I didn't have the game on yet) and the 3rd goal was Moises fault.He didn't come out on time to stop it.I was glad to see Eder back on the field,hope he gets more playing time.I excited with this team,time for the real competition to begin. Vamos! this is going to be a wild ride!:D

6. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The team looked good with 10 men on the field. I was also glad to see Ever back on the field. He never stopped running! I like Choy more and more. He will be a good player for us this season. Looking forward to and exciting season!:)

7. MONARCAS4LIFE

MONARCAS4LIFE New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Ever played quite well today. I'm so happy to finally see him again. Yes, I also agree that Choy is also playing great.

I like how Landin le esta echando ganas. Good thing he scored today.

Even though we lost, at least Trejo is experimenting with his players so he can finally decide what his 11 titulares are gonna be....
    I hope Arce and Thiago get better soon...
    That Marcinho guy doesn't play that bad either....

8. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    With Thiago and Arce we are going to look better than today thats for sure:) Hopefully Trejo keeps giving minutes to Castillo, Aldrete and specially Ever. Again, i'm realy excited about this coming season. I also noticed that we have acouple more Monarcas fans in this forum which is good. Hopefully they stay here for a while. Last season the Morelia thread was pretty much dead. Hopefully we can make the Morelia thread active every week.

BTW i see that MONARCAS4LIFE is a female, nice to have a female fan of Morelia on this board. Hope u stick around!!!

Fuerza Monarcas!!!:)

9. MONARCAS4LIFE

MONARCAS4LIFE New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    What position does Castillo play exactly. I haven't really payed much attention to him until yesterday and I didn't like him that much.
    I think Trejo should play Aldrete as a titular (he has awesome passes) but I think Ever is the kind of player that has to go in during the second half.

Oh and rafis69, thanks. I've actually been a member for a while but I always have logging in problems so I can't always come in. I'm lucky I'm in right now....

10. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  11. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Castillo juega de volante por izquierda. I think he did pretty good considering his age. Here is an interview of him

ME GUSTARÍA SER CONVOCADO: CASTILLO

12. El Fantasma

El Fantasma New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Vista, CA
    Sadly I don't hava very high expectations this season. After what I saw in superliga and the friendlies they had before that the most we can hope for is repesca. I don't trust Muñoz at all. I just know he will keep messing up. I really hope I am wrong about this but I think Morelia is going to struggle a lot this season

13. MONARCAS4LIFE

MONARCAS4LIFE New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    not happy with today's game. we managed to tie at the last minute but the team was kinda blah.

Thank you Thiago for saving us.

14. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The team looked good in the first half,but the rain was a factor.I think if the ref would of called the hand ball and the penal,the game was ours.Moises mess up again in the goal,he looked lost.Aldrete was one of the best players but Tiago save us,he was the man.Martinez and Arce need to calm down and make better passes.Next are the Champs,its going to be hard but it will be cool to play agaisnt Rey and Marquez,Lading will score on his old team:D

15. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I had to miss the game so i wasn't able to watch it. Judging by your posts we didn't play good especially after seeing that we tied the game in the 92nd minute.:mad: I guess is did not miss much. Anyways, hope we do better next game.

16. El Fantasma

El Fantasma New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Vista, CA
    I had time to catch the second half. Morelia doesn't have much. All those new defenders and they might be worse than last season. stupid Muñoz gets lost in the plays he might be the worst in first division. The team has no attack and the midfield didn't show up. Hopefully this lack of team play is because the players are new and they're getting adjusted to the team if not then it's gonna be a long season

17. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    IT WILL BE A LOOOOONG season you are right about that! I said it since i found out that garbage Trejo was getting hired, look im a die hard fan of morelia but im not gonna loose sleep over them while trejo is the coach, he is gonna get us NOWHERE, im gonna save myself alot of corajes and frustration and i will only watch ocassionally...

its sad that after we had our icon fantasma who has been if not the best player within our club history he is one of the best players and who also had such a good season as a head coach was not kept, its ********en bullsHhHit! Now we get this good for nothing crap of a coach in Trejo who just stands there on the sideline with no personality! pssst I know this trejo thing is just temporary, trust me its not gonna be long before they fire his ass and then ill start paying paying alot more attention.

18. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You guys need to change the name of your stadium. Those bastards in the DF named their stadium "Azteca". Show some pride, name it "Tarasco".

19. El Fantasma

El Fantasma New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Vista, CA
    It really is bullshit what the directiva did to Dario Franco and Marco Antonio Figueroa. Two of our greatest players and major simbols. They were both new coaches but they did alot considering the players they had. Trejo comes in, gets the players he wants and they couldn't even beat a primera a team. Last season we killed Veracruz 5-0, this time we barely got the tie:rolleyes:

20. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

If it is about pride then it should be called "Purépecha" not Tarasco(name given by the Spaniards).

21. El Fantasma

El Fantasma New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Vista, CA

Do you even know who Jose Maria Morelos was?

22. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    IF anytHing what SHould change is our team nickname! i reaAlly hate what those bastards did from azteca america after they got got the rights to our broadcasts and infiltrated their people within the club and pretty much took over they had to change our name and give us that Monarcas nickname!

I have mixed feelings about it, if its meant as in a Monarca, a KING, thats Fine but if they mean it as in a freacken mariposa monarca that is wack! it sounds freakin gay ass pHuK and it shouLD change! i remember thE good old days at El Venustiano Carranza whEn we woUld go by Los canarios, Los Ates, los tarascos, purepechas etc. etc. nOw we're the phuken mariposones del morelia ? WTF!!!! I hoPe we can Change that agaiN one day SOON!

23. MONARCAS4LIFE

MONARCAS4LIFE New Member

Feb 8, 2007

The name "Tarasco" is what the Spanish called us. If anything we would call the stadium "P'urhepecha."

I would know since I speak the "uantakua" (language).
    (Damn proud to be the descendant of a group that was never conquered by the Aztecs!!)
    :)

24. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Couldn't agree with you more. My friends and family always make fun of me cause of the "Mariposas" Monarcas. And it is pretty gay. I always tell them its Monarca as in king but they don't buy it:D.

25. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Interesting:) De que parte de Michoacas eres MONARCAS4LIFE?