More Success For Family Eyebrow

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by Cantona's Eyebrow, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Cantona's Eyebrow

Dirty Leeds
    Togo
    Oct 8, 2018
    My kids are on school holidays at the moment, so keeping them busy with various sporting, reading and learning challenges. It's great to see children develop and grow in so many areas. But for Family Eyebrow there is extra emphasis put on football development: the great teacher of life.

Up till now, my six year old daughter had showed little interest in the beautiful game. Instead she liked to play with her dolls and the usual little girl type games in the park. So you can imagine my delight, a couple of days ago, when I saw her take a ball down to the park. When she came in I asked her what she had been doing and she said, beaming from ear to ear, practising keepie-ups. I was so proud.

Since then she has been going to the park to play football with other girls in the area. She's also asked me to show her some "skills" :) I literally can't wait!

This game we love just keeps on giving :inlove:

2. Cantona's Eyebrow

Dirty Leeds
    Togo
    Oct 8, 2018
    Quick update peeps!!!! :barefoot:

She's just learnt the elastico :thumbsup::inlove::thumbsup::p Soooooooooo good to watch :D

3. johngonole

johngonole Member

Barcelona
    United States
    Feb 15, 2018
    I'd love to see a video of a six year old doing the elastico. My 13 year old is just now working on that move. That is pretty advanced stuff.