More jerseys...

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by ToonUSA, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Thank you for the help.

2. Looper121

Looper121 Member

United States
    Jun 19, 2003
    Sec 104
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice. I suppose I would be getting greedy by asking if you could carry the black one as well...:D

3. PortlandMike

PortlandMike New Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Minnesota Kicks NASL

I am looking for an authentic Minnesta Kicks jersey from 1977 to 1980. They were made by Admiral. Does anyone know where I might find one, or where I might find a list of collectors? Thanks in advance for the help!

4. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Our merchandising department just sent a message saying that the Marseille jerseys are due next month. We will have just over a dozen of each size, so I'm not sure how long they'll last.

5. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Thanks for the information.Is there anyway I can be added to a notification list for when they come in?

6. Fulham Fan

Fulham Fan New Member

Apr 26, 2004
    Bay Area
  7. vader54

vader54 New Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Japan
    do you have the cuba soccer jersey or know where to find it?

8. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Sorry, we don't currently carry the Cuba jersey. We aren't sure which major soccer retailers are carrying it right now. It can be difficult to get in the US.

9. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    I noticed that the BigSoccer Shop is taking pre-orders for the RC Lens 2007 Home Jersey.Will there be a pre-order section for Olympique de Marseille?

10. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Merchandising hasn't made a final decision on it yet, but we will probably start accepting pre-orders about a week before we expect to receive it. Unfortunately, we aren't setup to send notification emails when specific new items arrive. If merchandising sends me a specific date for pre-ordering or open sales, I will post it on this thread.

11. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    I already bought and received the Olympique Marseille home jersey from BigSoccer, but I was also wondering if BigSoccer will sell the new Lyon jerseys.

12. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    The Lyon jerseys should be available later this fall.

13. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    How come the Saint Étienne jersey on BigSoccer's shop is missing all of the jersey sponsors?

Picture from Saint Étienne official store:
    [​IMG]

BigSoccer shop picture:
    [​IMG]

14. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    The sponsorship logos are applied after the team has signed an agreement with a financial supporter. A few manufacturers may choose to halt production until the sponsorship agreement is complete, but most will continue production of the jersey without sponsorship logos so that jerseys will be available for sale throughout the year. The "blank" jerseys will be replaced with "sponsored" jerseys when we replenish our supplies.

15. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    When will the new PUMA Guatemala jersey be available???? Also the new Municipal jersey made by Lotto.

[​IMG]

16. jim@

jim@ New Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Any idea when the new Arsenal home jerseys will be available here? They are officially launching on arsenal.com on July 3, with pre-ordering available now. Thanks.

17. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    The new Arsenal jerseys will be available for ordering on July 3, with delivery service beginning shortly thereafter.

18. jim@

jim@ New Member

Jul 10, 2007