More jerseys...

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by ToonUSA, Jan 1, 2006.

1. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Are you guys expecting to get more jerseys the closer to the World Cup we get?

2. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Yeah. The big bulk of our orders will be coming in March and April. We just had an end of year conference call and that's when the bulk of the WC stuff comes in, as well as our expanded MLS lineup. Our inventory is going to be impressive.

3. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Really looking fwd to the new MLS gear. I am saving ma money for my FCD, ChivasUSA, and Houston stuff. :D

4. FoxBoro 143

FoxBoro 143 Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will you be adding any scarves? Right now it seems that you only have 5 in stock.

5. yellowbismark

yellowbismark Member+

Nov 7, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    please tell me you guys are going to carry the Serbia-Montenegro NT jersey when the catalogue expands...

6. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
  7. Agus

Agus New Member

Apr 2, 2003
    California, USA
    off-topic slightly.

Does BigSoccer store have the branch in Los Angeles area ? I heard you guys have massive soccer jerseys inventories.

8. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    We are an online retailer online, and don't have a store in LA for you to visit.

9. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I see that you guys plan on carrying the Romanian jersey I have been reuqesting. Great job guys.

10. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
  11. Vinotinto10

Vinotinto10 New Member

Sep 8, 2005
    Miami,FL
    Hello ! I was just wondering when the new Venezuela's NT jerseys (as well as Accesories like socks,shorts,etc..) are going to be added to the store ? ... There's still the same old Atletica and it's been quite a while since they change it to Adidas.Thanks for any info.
    Here It is..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. TheBaRoN

TheBaRoN Member

Jan 23, 2006
    London, England
    Hi any idea when you'll be sending out USA jersey for international shipping?

13. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Both the home and away USA jerseys are currently available for international shipping. Please click on the address link to contact us directly if you are inquiring about a particular order. http://www.bigsoccershop.com/contact.html

14. TheBaRoN

TheBaRoN Member

Jan 23, 2006
    London, England
    It just arrived today, feels freaking nice and much better than Reebok kits i've got.

Of course my England away still rocks:D

15. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    That jersey is the Adidas design from last year, when they start selling the jerseys it's gonna be a newer design.

16. Ronaldinho7

Ronaldinho7 New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Las Vegas,NV
    dose anyone have a pic of the brazil uniforms??

17. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham

18. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you have any idea when the sponsorship patches will be available for MLS jerseys?

Like the Sierra Mist patches for the DC jerseys:

[​IMG]

19. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    We have some of the sponsorship patches available now, but more should be available at the end of this summer.

20. Looper121

Looper121 Member

United States
    Jun 19, 2003
    Sec 104
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More French gear S'il vous Plait!!!

I need an OL jersey!!!

21. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Recherchez un maillot de l'Olympique Lyonnais? You might want to check around the first week of August. We're hoping to have the new home jersey by then.

22. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Are you guys expecting to get Olympique de Marseille jerseys, too?Does BigSoccer ever receive/order any of the smaller Ligue 1 clubs or do you only concentrate on selling the big clubs such as PSG and Lyonnais?

23. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    We've carried the Marseille jersey for years, and we're hoping to have it later this fall. Unfortunately, we can't carry every jersey for every team in the world, so to be fair, we try to pick the most popular teams from several different countries. If we get enough requests for a specific team jersey, we will try to carry it, but keep in mind that some jerseys are not released for sale in the U.S. at all.

24. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    Thanks for the information.When you say you will have the Marseille jersey later this fall do you mean around November/October?Does BigSoccer have any plans on carrying the Ligue 1 Patch for the Ligue 1 jerseys like how you carry the Bundesliga's?

25. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    I'll put in a request to our Screening department for you. :)