Montez Harrison leaving Quakes

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Earthshaker, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Earthshaker

Earthshaker BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just received this e-mail from Montez. She did a great job in Fan Relations. I wish her the best in her new career.

2. athletics68

athletics68 Member+

Dec 12, 2006
    San Diego & San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Another one bites the dust. Montez has done a great job under the circumstances.

3. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And now they're starting to drop like flies in the front-office as well. :(

GO SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES!!! :(

-G

4. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She did her job to the best of her ability--there is that turnover in that department for whatever reasons. Good luck and all the very best--she was a pleasure to deal with.

5. ELINAS7

ELINAS7 New Member

Jun 17, 2005
    sj
    she has been the best front office person i have dealt with as a season ticket holder since day one.

6. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Montez, you know something tha we don't....please speak up, LLC Earthquakes won't fire you ! :D :rolleyes:

Good luck !

7. no pain

no pain Member

Sep 20, 2005
    She was definitely an asset to this organization. I appreciated what she did to help the STH. She may have picked a good time to go. I think it will be harder to get fans to buy season tickets.

8. QuietType

QuietType Member+

Jun 6, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's sad.. I have never been a STH, but I have talked with Montez before getting single game tickets and recently about my discontent with Yallop/Doyle. I hope the direction of the team and the recent complaints didn't influence her decision. It was always pleasant dealing with her, I hope she can make it back some day.

9. JazzyJ

JazzyJ BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 25, 2003
    Come on, people get a grip! It's just silly to try to spin this into some kind of doomsday scenario. This is presumably a young person deciding to go back to school and likely has nothing to do with the generally poor play of the team or the ownership, etc. If anything she could have been discouraged by the drone of whining from fans like we have in this forum, but I doubt it's even that. Just someone making the next move in her career. I wish her the best of luck.

10. Earthshaker

Earthshaker BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly.

11. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Always one who would immediately solve any problems, especially at BS. "Can somebody get Montez please?" was a winning mantra. Always available to chat, wanting to help. She'll be a big asset to gain for somebody, a big one to lose for us. We wish her all the success she's due.