'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Good. Mom has insisted Shweta & I go out that night to let us have something to do and I was going to be upset if I had to miss the game.

2. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

correct.

3. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

what is the sleeping situation like at Casa Gamble? I know Dad & Mark are gonna get a hotel. Hillary & I can too and let Mom stay with you. Lemme know mate.

4. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Mom said she was gonna sleep on the couch and was going to let you two have the guest bed. It's up to y'all though.

5. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Tal......Jessica Alba is on the cover of Rolling Stone this week.

6. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    Oooh, I'm all over that... as soon as I go to Target after work. Thanks for the heads up!

7. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I got it today. Also an article about the link between autism and mercury laden vaccines. I will obviously have mucho interest in that one.

8. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Momma,

Got a message that there were 3 pistol wielding cops going into the backyard of my across the street neighbor around 4pm. Know anything?

9. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Nope but I will keep my ears open to the singin' grape vine....which neighbors?

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I read the virgin story when I got the magazine.....I didn;t even make it inside, I just sat in the yard and read it. :D

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

IN other news: Aar made the blue team. Rudy is coaching.

12. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

My boy starts his vaccines in a few weeks. Photocopy and mail immediately!

13. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

2nd house on the right as you are going up the hill.

14. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I still needs me a thug to rub out this boy!? He is gonna start tryin' to be a housedaddy next week. :mad: :(

15. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Pedro, are you prepared for the baby wanting monster to bite Hill when she holds that lil boy that looks so Gamblish? ;)

16. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

it has already bitten.

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Shall I plan on keeping a baby within a year? ;)

18. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

how much do you charge?

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Dunno yet....I haven't ever done it before.
    Plus we gotta see what is up with Papa first.
    But you knwo I told you a long tijme ago, I would care for your and Hill's lil one if you needed me to.

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

you are serious aren't you?

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Yes sir. I would consider it an honor! :)

22. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I'll definitely keep you as an option. You'd be a great nanny. I told Hill that you were a great mom the other day.

23. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

:eek:

24. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

so is this a confirmation of attempted conception????? :p

25. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

not yet.