'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

What r u doing home, anyways, Pedro??

2. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

I was at work. Only time I can check it is at lunch.

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Is your Charter up now?
    My neighbor hates her Charter too. She only keeps it cuz her hubby is cheap and they prorate her bill for all the days the thingy is down. She is not as addicted as we are.

Did I tell you Aar bought his own laptop?

4. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

And who are all those people at your house????? Are you down in the man room sequestered? ;)

5. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Charter seems to be working for now. Will Bellsouth not prorate? Hillary had a jewelry party(don't ask cos I'm not gonna explain). I was at the Stegall house watching a movie.

6. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I just passed JB on Saulter. Where was he off to?

7. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Papa is in the hospital getting IV antibiotics :( so he is gonna go spend the night with him.......I have to sleep alone again. :(

8. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I am being forced off the puter by a 3 year old who wants to play computer games......geeeeeeeeeez!

9. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

1) No need to prorate when it is nevah donw
    2) I know jewelry parties...I avoid them like the plague! :)

10. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Never down?

11. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

This Him Me Baby One More Time show is awesome. Can't beat Wang Chung singing Nelly's "Hot in Here."

12. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

what?

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I can;t remember the last time my dsl was down.

14. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Fixed
    It is Hit Me Baby One More Time

Nico, you confused your big bother with your typo ;)

15. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Charter was working great last night and then whammo right after the post about the HMBOMT show it went kaplooey. what channel is that show on? what is it about? Bellsouth DSL is not far away.

16. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

last night my downstairs plumbing got stopped up. Turns out my sister-in-law put a tamponia in the toilet. I'm a man and I know not to do that. WTF? Now we are gonna have to call a plumber and prolly pay about $125. I wanna make her call and her pay. I know she can't pay but I wanna make her handle it so she takes some resposibility.

17. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Momma,

My RS subscription started so you need to find someone else to offload yours to. Thanks.

18. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I have put tampons down our toilet for years......no problem! It's your toilet, you fix it! :p

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Sadly, you and I are the only people I know who will read it 'cept for Nate and his friends.....guess I will send it to his dorm when school starts back.

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

we have finicky plumbing. and roots out the wazoo.

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Sounds uncomfortable :)

22. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Nico....do you have Telefutura? US-Canada on the Sat we are gonna be down there.

23. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yes, I have that channel. What time is the game?

24. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Sat Jul 09 03:30PM Central
    Sat Jul 09 04:30PM Eastern
    Length: 2 hr 30 min LIVE
    TeleFutura
    CONCACAF Gold Cup/Copa Oro
    United States/Estados Unidos vs Canada

25. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

the baptism is on Sunday correct?