'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Em has tats? That's hot!

2. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

a good way to tell your parents or a good way to get a tat?

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

just 3

4. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

A good way to tell my parents

5. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Let me guess...........L~D~B......on your (_!_) ?

:D

6. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Assuming the following is true, tell them you have been thinking for some time (assure them it has been longer than a week!:) ) about getting a tat, that you have thought though it thoroughly and realize it will be with you forever unless you decide to have it removed at your own expense by laser which is more pain than it takes to get the thing....assure them you will get it in a place where you can discreetly cover it if need be as so it will not effect your college or career interviews or unduly embarass your future children at PTA meetings and parent/teacher conferences...that you consider a tat to be art and not a fad...and present them with a rendering of the flash....

Option two would be to tell them your gf is pregnant, you wrecked your car running from the cops, you are failing most of your classes and made a 200 on your SAT...then when they have recovered from the shock offer them the peace of mind that all of that was a crock and you just wanna get a bit of body art from a fine artisan you know in the area.

7. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

I like option 1 and I actually have done all that stuff. I've been thinking about getting a tatoo for a couple months and it is nothing obscene or in an obscene place. I'm gonna tell em sometime this week.

O by the way, have you ever heard of Say Anything? I think you might like them.

8. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

'momma,

is Aar playing soccer?

9. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

unfortunately yes

team is a joke......league is a joke....He should be playing school soccer but he backed out of trying out at the last minute.

10. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

coach? league? team?

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Fleenor, which is cool...I like him but we have mostly latino players (Matthew, Aaron, and 2 boys pulled from the red team and Ever and kevin from HMS are the only Hwood kids)brought in from Bessemer who play on at least 3 teams and don't show for practice...they played last season and it was fun but this season we have gone to hell

Homewood Blue U14

12. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Nope.....no time.....he has been getting his ink done.....he will be working on the second sleeve today. ;)

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

It's quiet as all git out in my house this mornin'!

14. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

OK.....did we just skip spring all together or did I just miss it????

15. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

spring was definitely skipped this year......and i'm mad about that. Just because it was 75 degrees well into december here in California doesn't give mother nature the right to cancel spring! :mad:

16. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

we went from 60s straight to mid 80s!

17. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Lucky bastardos. It's hit over 90 five of the last seven days here.

18. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

You guys notice, she never denied it. :cool:

19. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I was guessing 80s. It may have been 90s. Can't be that much different.

20. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

IN YOUR DREAMS!
    No tat on my butt!

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Tuesday when I took Aar to fiddle in Pelham, two store flashing signs (is Pelham the capital of flashing signs???) read 99.

22. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Awwww, Hell! The guys were thinkin I was cool.....you coulda gave me the weekend! :eek:

23. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I have L~D~B on my boob!:p :rolleyes: :eek:

24. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Yeeeeeah! What's up now boys! Who's da man now!!! :cool:

*tanks Em.....you're the best!*

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

So easy to pleased...typical male ;)