'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Gots me anothah orphaned squirrel....this one is female (named Katrina, of course) and is about 2.5 weeks old or so.

2. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

how is the Freedom doing? I'm thinking about asking Fleenor if he wants to play my MB U13s.

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

He's outta town for the next week or so.....
    I just asked Aar about the team. he said it is composed of 2 teams....the latinos and the boys you coached last year.He said they sometimes pass the ball to each othe but mostly they are split.
    Sad.

4. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

hey how'd you guys make out down there through the hurricane?

5. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

a few tree limbs down, power out 36 hours.....other than that we were fine.

6. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Yo, Pedro....Drivin' n cryin' are playing somewhere here tomorrow night.

7. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

it's Friday and I'll be in Memphis.......missing the Coldplay concert. :(

8. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Why Memphis??? They have great concerts there, too, BTW!

Meet moi, the team mom/team manager/team rep for the Blue team for PAC.

9. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

going to memphis for a tourney with my U13s. Remind Fleenor that we wanna scrimmage the Freedom. How did they play on Saturday?

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

We won ;)
    Aar is playing either GK or his regular defensive position...the other defensive players are latino and have a hard time remembering that they are supposed to be defending! Aar gets awfully frustrated. All in all thought, they looked a lil bit better. The two separate groups (old players and new players) were at least passing to each other.

We shall see this weekend, I guess, if this is gonna work.

I'll remind Fleenor bout u wantin' to scrimmage.

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Freedom 3-Chelsea 0

However none of our latino players have turned in birth cert. so I dunno what will happen next week...if they will be allowed to play.
    It's crazy!

12. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Nunez, Pareja, Alvarez & Ruiz? :D

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Hosea
    Dave
    Ever
    Bill

14. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Laura is in Pascagoula doing hurricane cleanup. She called last night in tears....says it is so very sad to see.

15. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

thought this thread was all but dead.

16. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Not dead..only sleeping. :D

Didja miss meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????

17. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

you seem to have been absent lately. what gives?

18. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Too damn of a busy life!

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Did I tell you I have a new squirrel?

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

yeah. time for a squirrel?

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

It needed a momma...what can I say?!

22. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Petah...Laura quoted you the other day...."Don't assume anything. It makes an ass of you and me!"

23. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I'm pretty sure that is not a Peter original.

24. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

:D

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

No...in fact I told her that I taught it to you ;)

But she specifically said she learned from Coach Peter Sir.