'Momma's House 3: the more the merrier

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by soccahmomma, Apr 12, 2005.

1. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    I am working at Tidmore Flags this summer. Not that fun really. I do all the stuff nobody else wants to do.

2. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    My pull-up record is 10. I can only do like 3 now, tops.

3. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    baby getting big?

4. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    is that like six flags? that website you have is all messed up

5. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    hmmm? that is odd. supposed to be the site of a flag store in B'ham.

6. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
  7. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    You can't even tell I'm pregnant, actually. Hope this lasts for a while... :)

8. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Organizing files at a trailer park.

She makes a whole crapload more money than me, so I'm keeping the baby...and if I get accepted into grad school, starting work on my master's in the fall.

9. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    It will then all of a sudden your belly will just ~~pop~~ (your uterus will tip forward) and you will look preggers!

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Are you prepared for her emotional roller coaster when she has to leave him? ;)

And i highly suggest you wear no white Tshirts...only shirts with wild colorful patterns to hide the spit up and stuff that you will find on you when you spend all day with an infant! ;)
    I went to the pharmacy once after being at home all day with the lilone and was told by the lady behind me that I had something orange all over the back of my shirt.....it turned out to be carrot spitup :D .

But, I would do it all over again to see those baby smiles and get those baby hugs....and I probably will do it all over again!

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Nate in Chicago......he cut his elbow and bled all over his jeans...this is a dangerous business! He got whacked in the face with the bass at one show and came home with his face all swollen the next day. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

12. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Ten Rules for Being Human

by Cherie Carter-Scott

1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
    2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
    3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
    4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
    5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
    6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
    7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
    8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
    9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
    10. You will forget all this.

13. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    thats a pretty cool pic but damn thats a lot of blood. did he get stitches?

14. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

And ruin a perfectly good open wound??? Are you crazy??? That's rock 'n' roll baby!!! :D

15. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

No stitches....happened a week ago and it is just a tiny lil place now...it probably bled so much cuz he was so active and his heart was pumping like crazy.

16. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    what does Nate think about School of Rock?

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    We havent discussed it.....we conversed about Wadsworth and Whitman and other poets and their theories of poetry last night....very strange! :)

I am sure he thinks it (Achool of Rock) has no original thoughts and therefore is a buncha crap, if I know my intellectual son. :rolleyes:

18. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's plenty of room for both intellectualism and stupidity. I did a 10 week independent study in college on Katsushika Hokusai's 36 Views of Mount Fuji. I also love Mars Attacks!. :D

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    He vacillates between being a stupid kid ( I mean that in a good way) and trying to be an intellectual......he is still a bit young to understand there is room for both at the same time but he is coming around slowly....mostly cuz he has to with parents like me and JB :)

Just the other day he was singing the praises of the newest Star Wars.

20. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    Emily, gonna do any laying out/swimming tommorow?

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    In the tropical storm rain??? I tihnk not ;)

I get my sun every day at the pool during the week...my neice who uses a tanning bed is jealous of my tan :)

22. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    I am considering hiring a thug to elimimate J's loser bf! :D :mad:

23. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    Ahh, awesome. :)

I'm friends with one of the maintenance guys at my apartment complex and he showed me how to get to the roof of my apartment building. So, I think I might lay out up there so that I don't get disturbed by anyone.

24. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    I prefer to lay out by the pool so I can get wet when I get too hot...plus I have to watch LilOne in the pool :)

25. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    Yeah, that'd be the only bad thing about being up there. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe I'll go to the smaller pool at the other end of the complex. Not as many people go to that one, and the size really doesn't matter to me.

Oh, I wore a baseball cap for the first time in a long time last night.