Moderator of Australia ( el-capitano )forum is a troll in his forums

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by sahbekham_pactwinner, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Funny thing is that this guy doesn't step outside his safety net which is the Australian forums. I have never seen him in the Asian forums.

Okay so here's my story.

I went to this guy's thread https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578438 "Aussies anger AFC" and i commented to a member there of making an excuse.

This moderator, the worst troller of a moderator i have ever seen, comments
    "Stick to your Asian Rivalry threads where you might know what you are talking about, and keep defending your 8-0 loss to Germany- now thats what you would call an embarassment to the AFC. "

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12362520&postcount=5

1. First of all, this inexperienced, ignorant moderator doesn't even know there is not even an Asian rivalries forum.
    2. Second of all, i have never defended that 8-0 loss so i told him to present a proof so as to support his statement.
    He knows that he got owned:D, So what he does is he closes the thread.

Then he opens a new one https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578989 "Scottish Idea?" and he deleted my posts in that forum which i simple stated that " You ( el capitano) didn't support your statement which was that i defended the 8-0 loss, which i never defended. I told him that once he gives me the proof that i defended the 8-0 loss, i'll be on my way. " Believe me i never used a bad word. And he calls me a troll when he was the one who started the 8-0 issue.

The next thing i know is i got an infarction point. I think that this moderator trolled in his forum and once i owned him, he gave me an infarction point. So i suggest to the supermods to please remove my infarction point which i can't believe it.................... He gave me a 2 point infarction point:eek:.

I think he got really pissed because he couldn't support his own arguments.:rolleyes:

2. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    you don't have much case there,I'm afraid.

I'm sure el capitano knows that there's no longer AR forum and he was referring to Asian Cup forum which was wilder at times than any other forum.

You made a "Rivalries" style comment toward Australians in their forum after reading a tongue-in-cheek comment by Sinner who is English.El capitano's post was in response to it so things were even then.

Going after a poster persistently in a "rival" forum is asking for a trouble and I think capitano did right to delete your posts so that things wouldn't get out of control.

The best you can do is let it go_Or you can start something in neutral fora or in Saudi forum if the mods let you do it.

3. cool_cat2007

cool_cat2007 New Member

Feb 20, 2007
    The Op makes a fair point.

Sorry to digress but......

I say get rid of this guy: Aussie Power

He contributes nothing to the discussion other to flame. Constantly rehashes and creates the same topics everyday i.e Asia are cheats, grassrollers etc etc He has clearly lost a few brain cells on the way while doing this. And his mentality takes us back 20 years to the dark ages.

4. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Bro.

Look at the thread again.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578438

I commented to a poster, who already trolled by saying, " joker Asian federation" and i commented back by saying "Your making an excuse already" when the future 2009 hasn't even happened. It's nowhere near trolling.

While el-capitano ( Australian mod) said, who i wasn't even talking to,

Stick to your Asian Rivalry threads where you might know what you are talking about, and keep defending your 8-0 loss to Germany- now thats what you would call an embarassment to the AFC.

Which was clearly trolling and angering a poster.

Because i have never defended an 8-0 loss. and basically he trolled in his own thread and forum.

Then i told him to support his argument. But he closed the thread.

I posted it on the other thread to support his argument and i'll be on my way.

Seriously i was expecting him to say sorry that he was trolling in his forums but u know what, he gave me an infarction.

I again plead the supermods to remove the infarction because it was unnecessary given to me by a trolling mod in his forums.

5. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    2 infraction points don't affect you at all - you can still post, start threads, etc.

I really wouldn't make a huge deal out of it.

6. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005

Your missing the point. What do you think?

Wasn't the moderator and the fellow poster troling in their own forums?

We should be respected like a guest over there and not smack us with an "8-0 comment" and saying "joker AFC confederation" on the first time itself and giving wrong information that i defended an 8-0 loss, which i never did.

Who knows, if i commented back, this trolling mod could give me a straight red next time.

Also i would say its not a huge deal for you to remove my infarction points too:).

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    And to top it all off, i didn't get a single warning. :rolleyes:

8. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    LET IT GO,man.I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get into any sh1t.You've got to understand the system of BigSoccer.There's no point in asking supermods for help 'cos all the supermods are owned by mods.Every moderator is a troll in his/her forum.Why else do they volunteer to become a mod?:D As Riz said,it's not a big deal.You dealt with a bigger sh1t in AC2007 forum so this is nothing.

9. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    I'm offended. :mad: I thought we had a thing!

10. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Sorry Bob. But the best troller goes to the Australian Mod.:)

So could the supermods pls take some action and remove my infarction points and discipline this manifestation of a troll as a moderator.

Otherwise then what's the use of this customer service when the customer doesn't even get "satisfaction guranteed" service.

11. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I know man , its only 2 freaking points . Bob gave me a 7 point infraction for a silly post . That was by far the biggest infraction I got till this day on Big Soccer and I never heard of any member getting that many infraction points for a single post . But its cool because infraction points are basically useless , they don’t do anything .

12. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    This is a joke right?

The mod takes time to explain to you he was joking and closes the thread before it degenerates any further. You then jump into an entirely unrelated thread and look to pursue the argument? And you're complaining you were harshly treated? :rolleyes:

13. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005

Are u kidding me?:rolleyes:

Which part of his statement did you find it as a joke.

"Stick to your Asian Rivalry threads where you might know what you are talking about, and keep defending your 8-0 loss to Germany- now thats what you would call an embarassment to the AFC. "

So if a moderator post a comment like this, its a joke.:rolleyes: But when a poster comments like that, its a troll.

First of all he is a liar of a mod, since i never defended an 8-0 loss. And u supporting him just disgusts me. You clearly know that when he posted that comment, he was trolling in his own forum.

And by the way, he closed that thread because he knew that he had trolled in his own thread and could not even support his statement.

Seriously are u kidding me:rolleyes:?

14. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Oh I don't know, how about here

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12363944&postcount=9

A claim which was clearly generic and again light-hearted or does the use of a smiley have a different meaning in your world?

A mod making a humourous comment in his own forum is "trolling"? Most people come on a global website to learn something about the subject in hand and other cultures around the world (hint, Aussies = funny bastards), you seem to want to spread your inward-looking ignorance and transparent skin.

Ah, you think you're a mind-reader too - don't give up the day job just yet old chap

By the way, your claim that you "owned" him is one of the most ludicrous I've seen in a while - quite an achievement considering the goldmine of your post history

You more than earned the infraction - you're lucky you didn't do that on one of my forums or the punishment would have been worse.

But do carry on, I've always been a fan of public humiliation - let me know if this will go on much longer so I can get the popcorn and a few six-packs and settle in for the blood-bath

15. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    "Aussies anger AFC" and i commented to a member there of making an excuse.

Okay since u want to be a smarty pants here................. What did my comment deserve to get a response like that below................

16. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    DID YOU FVKING READ WHAT EL-CAPITANO AND I WROTE?Sinner is English and he was making fun of Aussies as well in his post.You somehow took it that he's an Aussie dissing AFC and gave a sh1t to Australia so,naturally,your comment came out of blue for the Aussies there.You made a "Rivalry" type of comment,you got what you deserved.Sometimes you do have to admit that you're wrong and let it go my friend.

17. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    You mean the clearly humourous response (again - smileys are a hint) which pointed out, among other things, that no Aussies were making an excuse seeing as Sinner is English?

You only got the infraction when you tried to thread-jack a completely unrelated thread to prove your complete lack of a sense of humour. Jesus wept, why do you think that el-capitano is out to get to you when he left your posts untouched as soon as you started posting on-topic.

Seriously, lifes too short - try pulling that g-string out of your arse and getting on with it

18. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    So the solution is to red card Sinner right?

I think that's what everyone seems to be saying.

19. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Subscribes

Anyway, from what you've written, it looks like you've been trolling in their forum, he's made a comment back to you (nothing worse than what you've said) and now you're complaining he's trolling in his own forum. I'd say it's 1-1 between the pair of you.

EDIT: Also kicks! :D

20. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    You're smarter than that ,Bob;)

21. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Looks like i need to give a lesson in English to english speaking people.

Look at the thread for your sake.

Sinner78:
    To which i said making excuses already. It's not even 2009:rolleyes:.

And then this troll of a moderator, elcapitano should have cleared that sinner 78 is a non-australian who trolls in the Australian forums (and i don't give him red cards because i am stupid because i am a troll myself) and nope Aussies don't blame the Asians (for their rugby playing style) but themselves for playing against the highly skilled Asians.

But what does the troll of a moderator answers in reply.
    P.S. ( iN bACKETS IS a joke, or do i need to put a smiley face in it to say that its a joke :rolleyes:)

22. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I don't think you'll ever consider humorous or a joke when someone replies to you and puts a smiley after it.

"Your mom's an embarassment to all beauties in this neighbourhood:)"

If you do, go see a shrink.:rolleyes:

23. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Wow, you really don't have a sense of humour if you think thats analogous. No surprise there then...

24. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Sinner should have been warned or something.

But looks like el-capitano finds it more humorous of making fun of others by trolling in his own forums.

25. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    For saying something pro-Australian in the Australian forum? Absolutely, sod the warning, straight to public flogging I reckon - how dare he