MLS Supporter's Photo Thread Vol. XVIII - STRICTLY MODERATED

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by Ismitje, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRIGADAxANGELINA

Aug 12, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Man!!!! I was totally going steal that picture and post it myself.. You suck. I am one of the many that hate them dumb ass thunderstrucks, but now!!! I can't get enough of them. Hey by the way next time keep your tits in, you made our stadium smell like cooltra cheese.. 50 people is hardly a take over.

JoseDeCuervo repped this.
  2. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Expect displays of support in the Columbus X Chicago match from both home and away supporters. :ninja:

3. BRIGADAxANGELINA

Aug 12, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    [​IMG]

older picture... stay on topic ahaha.

Mister Luther repped this.
  4. Mister Luther

Mister Luther Member

Aug 27, 2010
    How about more pics of you guys from Wednesday night? I didn't go, but all I could hear on TV was the Ultras...Were you guys having a silent protest?

5. Mister Luther

Mister Luther Member

Aug 27, 2010
    110 people is slightly more than 50...110 people on a Wed night game is slightly more than the 40 you guys brought over in SJ on a Saturday...Those 110 were louder than all of you on Wednesday. I watched the game 3 times already, and all I could hear was Ultras songs, interrupted here and there by thundersticks noise. Just admit defeat, both on the field and in the stands.

6. master_klon

master_klon New Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Auckland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    Anyone else not surprised? I have never expected much from the Galaxy supporters, and they prove that every week.

7. Fenerbace

Fenerbace Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    [​IMG]

profiled repped this.
  8. BRIGADAxANGELINA

Aug 12, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Do you think we have a camera guy??? You already posted our best picture(see how amazing you think we are you posted it for us. Good little girl).. THUNDRSTICK ULTRAS por vida ese!! Doncha know we're loco!! New Zealand.. Ahh well enough said.

Anyways enough Internet shit talk, everyone is big and bad behind a computer...

9. njndirish

njndirish Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Notre Dame, IN
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLS makes profit?
    MLS arrests people now?
    these are two terrifying revelations

10. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Good knowing is half the battle.

Don't fool yourself and believe the owners' self pitying cries that they're losing tons of money and they're just propping up this league out of the goodness of their hearts and the love of the sport.

These are infinitely wealthy people who will not hesitate to exploit anything to their benefit and they won't concede anything to fans they don't feel they have to ... some more than others indeed . The future of sport around the world becomes increasingly grim as these people increase their power over the sport, media and the infrastructure. It's commendable to see fans anywhere in any sport stand up for what should be their share. After all for many of us put a lot of our hard earned money into this system and should be granted the rights to express opinions.

11. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, several infractions later . . .

It's time for a new version of this thread regardless, which will save the trouble of figuring out how many and which posts to move to the bin.