MLS Season Ticket Prices Leaguewide

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by Kyle Crew, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Kyle Crew

Kyle Crew Member+

Feb 23, 2013
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1 Kyle Crew, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    I posted this in the Crew forum as we debate potential season ticket prices for our new stadium, but I thought I'd share this with everyone else as well, spread some knowledge and whatnot. A few quick notes:
    1. This is not a strictly scientific survey, though I did my best to make it as legit as possible.
    2. These prices are based on averages for the most part. LAFC doesn't even list prices anywhere, though I did manage to find a list of prices from fans who are making their own list. DC doesn't have public prices either, though i was able to piece it together through DC fans here on Big Soccer.
    3. Canadian teams prices are in Canadian dollars, not American dollars.
    For those who don't know, you can click on an image to make it bigger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AZUL GALAXY, EvanJ and sitruc repped this.
  2. Daniel from Montréal

Aug 4, 2000
    Montréal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Nice! Would be (more) useful with a simple CAD-USD conversion (at 1.33).

3. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    The San Jose numbers appear to be off.

My understanding is that a front row midfield club season seat is $2,500, not $1,916, although there may be a discount for a season ticketholder who is on the fifth year of a long-term package purchased before the stadium opened.

At the other extreme, an "endline" supporter seat can be had this season for as low as $250, with an electronic non-transferrable pass.

4. Daniel from Montréal

Aug 4, 2000
    Montréal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Curious, how do they make it non-transferable?

5. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I'm not sure. Something to do with the electronic signature for the holder. You cannot print the ticket or email the pass. Maybe you have to show ID along with your phone. (I didn't like the restrictions so decided to pay $360 for an unrestricted supporters pass with printed individual game tickets; I keep it in addition to my pair of season seats on the sidelines so that I can always attend even if I give those seats away for a given game.)

The FO's motivation for the electronic pass, as I understand it, was to ensure that supporters tickets remained with supporters and aren't resold to casuals who end up standing at the long bar.

Here's a link to San Francisco Chronicle story about the $250 pass:

https://blog.sfgate.com/soccer/2018...nt-a-deal-sj-quakes-to-offer-250-season-pass/