MLS All-Star Game Photos

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Glorious Save, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Glorious Save

Glorious Save Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Washington, DC Metro Area
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Thank you.... These are awesome.

Sachin

3. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
  4. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
  5. cossack

cossack Member

Loons
    United States
    Mar 5, 2001
    Minneapolis
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gee, those "pitch-crashers" sound like a real hard group. I'm super impressed they agged out at the all-star game.

6. retnicf

retnicf Member

May 7, 2001
    Mount Vernon, NY
    I got a question for you guys. Obviously the La Norte and I guess Screaming Eagles folks were the large group near the center field line.

Who was the group behind the goal? I couldn't see the banner. I had tickets to the left of SE, section 138. I was under the impression this was a SE section too but the guard was telling our entire section to sit down. (The section between us and SE was more or less sitting). We argued at length with him and he went away. Later, during the rain break he came up to us in the concourse and apologized saying he didn't know our section was a "standing" section too. I bought the tix via SE at the number on the Sam's Army site.

I guess my question is what was the difference between all these sections, and wouldn't it have been nice if they were all together?

7. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    The Screaming Eagles and Barra Brava are at midfield. The group behind the "North" goal is La Norte.

8. kasai

kasai New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    California
    Great pictures guys.... Thanks for sharing. I never get tired of those Veronica pictures.