Miss Universe :) [NSR]

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by crzdcolombian, Jul 13, 2008.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    OMG COLOMBIA IS HOT !!!!!

I want that haha

2. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: Miss Universe :)

Yeah, She is hot...

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: Miss Universe :)

she should have won she had a natural beuty that didnt need make up.... the Venezulean one was really attractive as well but she looked like a Victoria Secret model

think the stupid question the asked her kind of fuked it up for her

4. Arañas

Arañas New Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Colombia is cute and I had her in the top three but me and my girl had Mexico winning the whole thing so we were surprised that she finished fifth and Venezuela took it all.

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i thought miss panama was really attractive too but didnt go any where

im tired of Miss USA always getting in she wasnt even pretty haha

6. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    not to be baised or anything but wow we got robbed. what a suprise. the girl from venezuela wasnt that great, all she had were the color of her eyes.

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well miss universe is kind of dumb its always the same thing was it just me or did the final 15 all have the same exact nose ???

Like all the girls looked the same the Austrillan girl looked like the girl from RCN news haha

I mean some of the asian girls were really pretty and so was South Africa but they should really just come out and say we only like Hispanic women that look very very european or we like blonds

last year they just gave it to japan cause everyone shat on them for not giving it to japan 2 years ago when she was the best....

o well at least the US didnt win with an ugly girl again.... and why is Puerto Rico in it if its not a country???

8. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    ya idk but this shit is lame. i honestly think it shouldve been 1. colombia 2. australia 3. mexico 4. russia 5. veneca .

9. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    I didn't think the Colombian girl was anything special. I'm surprised she even made it to the top 15 let alone top 3. Spend 1/2 hour at the beach in Santa Marta (her hometown) and you'll see at least a dozen hotter girls than her.
    Mexico was prettier and I think Venezuela was a fair choice. Cool though that of the top 5, 4 were latinoamericanas.

I really liked Kosovo but she kept coming out with that silly hairdo. There were also a lot of other girls that I thought were hot that didn't even make it to the top 15.

10. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006

trust me i know. i just think she had a great smile.

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    nice show

muy linda la de santaMarta
    aun no se como gano la de venezuela, yo pense que salia de 3rd

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    eso fue mano de danilo y de chavez!!!!!!

13. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have to be kidding me, the girl that won it last year was absolutely gorgeous. The pictures of her at the end of the show were phenomenal. Amazing you couldn't even see that, aren't you the guy that loves himself some Asians?

When was the last time the US won it, in the late 80's? Oh yeah according to you she was in the top 10 so the US could sell more jerseys :eek::D

14. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have to be kidding me, the girl that won it last year was absolutely gorgeous. The pictures of her at the end of the show were phenomenal. Amazing you couldn't even see that, aren't you the guy that loves himself some Asians?

When was the last time the US won it, in the late 80's? Oh yeah according to you she was in the top 10 so the US could sell more jerseys :eek:

15. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

she was in the top 10 because it's organized by the US, come on man, did you see the troll they put up for the US this year? she fell too! again!, Man there were much prettier girls amongst the 80

I've seen hotter chicks at the nightblubs in jersey than the girl they placed to represent us.

16. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree with you the girl was not pretty. But crazy is just crazy and he gets to me at times.

I cant believe she fell either, you think they would pick girls that could walk :p Now last years negrita was beautiful this one not so much.

I thought that Colombia was going to win out of the last 2 out girl was better looking. Even though it was Mexico that answered the question the best. All the other ones were way off or didn't even come close to answering what was asked.

17. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Agreed. Ms. Colombia was ridiculous. Unfortunately, her answer in the interview round was so vapid she killed her chances to win.

18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    vapid.....you are killing me man.....

que es eso?

en fin - ayer la platica en toda colombia era si la respuesta era buena o mala, si seria eso lo que jodio el ultimo chance de reina? la opinion esta muy dividida
    otros dicen que fue el vestido

vapid?.....esa esta buena....que quiere decir eso, vos sos tan elocuente, que uno siempre aprende :)

19. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    vapid? que fue una respuesta caspa, bruta....no de reina...

20. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I don't think her answer wouldn't even apply to the most fortunate person in the whole world. As she said, " I've always been happy in my life, thus there's nothing I would change about the past............"..............She could've easily answered something about Colombia's conflict, the kidnappings...the inhumanity...........etc......

If I was her............:rolleyes:...........I would've said: " I wish I would've grown up in a country where I did not feel afraid of loosing my parents( or insert special persons) to a kidnapping(insert other hideous crime) because they are the most important thing in my life and because of all of the support they have given me that made me the person I am today"...........:rolleyes:....I guess I could've won with that answer........oh pretty me..pretty me...j/k:p

21. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ryu79<<<<<<<<<<< El laroussee de big soccer. Ever think about competing in the national spelling bee??? You would make us proud......:p

22. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ha! I watch the Scripps Howard National Spelling Bee every year with my fiance (those kids are adorable) and the competitors are amazing! They're a third my age and somehow know how to spell words I'll never hear of otherwise.

If you like Spelling Bees, check out the film Spellbound, its a great documentary on the competition!

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    eso esta bueno, pero estaba en un beauty contest.....no ante el senado de ecuador o venezuela!:D

gracias por el otro dato ryu69!

24. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  25. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no se si les paso a uds, pero los Venezolanos y Colombianos se estaban dando duro? jajajaajj