Milan vs Manchester United pre/during/post match [R] CL Semi-Final Leg 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by FNU, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I saw that article. Vieira and Moratti should shoot themselves. F'ing hypocritical and pathetic bums. Moratti is handed a scudetto that they clearly did not earn and accepted it with open arms. How pathetic. He even went so far as to say they deserved it; this despite Juve wiping their arses with Inter for years. Only a man of no integrity acts in that way.

And Vieira, that useless bum came to Italy to retire. He did jack for Juve last season (as we were lucky that Emerson picked it up after his first year failures) and has gone off to join the rest of the mercenaries at Inter. They're just pissed that everyone knows that theyir "titles" will always have astericks next to them. Everyone knwos that the outcome of the scudetto would have been far different with Juventus and an unpenalized Milan around.

2. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    OMG OMG OMG
    I just pissed myself laughing. Coming from a guy who's team suspiciously didn't get 'thrown under the bus'. From the team that was handed the Scudetto title of last season despite finishing 3rd. The team that won it this year only because of all the penalties other clubs (some
    fairly others not so fairly) received. LMAO

3. Curious

Curious New Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Kaka the only international super star in serie A:D

4. Rooney#8 II

Rooney#8 II New Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Mancunia, lancashire
    I have read through a bit of this thread, and I want Milan to win the final, but some fans in here piss me off. The one's that support like 3 teams. 'Milan, Barca, Lyon' lol, and how proud they are of 'thier' team. Support your local team lol. But I guess every forum has em. (I shouldn't be here anyway, I know).

If Milan do not win the final I will begin to hate them. Liverpool cannot win the CL 6 times, they are shite, and just a cup team. It would be a travesty if they win it. I wanted them to loose so much the other night, I actually jumped up when Drogba almost scored for the Rentboys, would rather them win it.

Milan are favourites for the final in my eye's. DO NOT ******** IT UP THIS TIME MILAN.......please :eek:

5. Rooney#8 II

Rooney#8 II New Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Mancunia, lancashire
    Sorry double post, but I read about Kaka saying he would consider a move to England if he had to leave Milan. What a player, would love him in Manchester, the red half of course. I think he would not actually be that shite in England like so many foreigners, but if it meant his career could go downhill even a little, I wouldn't want him. For his sake.

6. Borriello

Borriello New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Jamaica
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Kaka leaving Milan would be a second knife in the heart for me. I still haven't recovered from Shevchenkos departure

7. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    boriello, you still not coming around on ol' slowdorf ? :p :)

8. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  9. Curious

Curious New Member

Sep 25, 2006

Kaka was learning from the master ZIDANE:D

10. s.t.r.i.p.e.s

s.t.r.i.p.e.s New Member

Jan 11, 2007
    rooney vs gattuso?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI5goVw8lok

11. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    btw does anyone know what exactly happened between gattuso and scholes?

12. O Fenômeno

O Fenômeno New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    New Jersey

Looks less fatter...I mean no rock solid abs or nothing but he is getting there...if he was this fit during the world cup then brazil may have actually had a chance vs france...

13. dante7

dante7 New Member

Nov 4, 2005
    bournemouth
    Re: Build up thread- Milan vs MU

"no justice if milan make final" what a load of crap,milan fully deserved there victory and were clearly the better team over both legs.congrats to milan

14. O Fenômeno

O Fenômeno New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    New Jersey
    They were suppsoed to give the ball to milan after kaka was taken off the field for a minor cramp.

Manutd threw it in and went on the attack...gattuso was mad and..a little altercation happened...lol.

Then afterwards you can lip read him saying "you f*cking wanker..f*ck you"

15. Borriello

Borriello New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Jamaica
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hey I even praised Slowdorf on his perfomances lately. He's been impressive. He can turn it on whenever he wants but he's still too inconsistent. Oh well.

16. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    That was so brilliant! Gattuso also gave Scholes the 2 finger/British bird.

17. Milliano

Milliano New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Was glad to see him subbed out, out of risk for a card. He looked like he was going to tear a head off!
    I used to dislike Gattuso but, his performance over both legs has won me over. Not even Makelele could defend like that in midfield... was an amazing performance.

18. forza venti

forza venti Member

Jul 23, 2006
    MI
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Huge over-exaggeration. I see it again and again, maybe by the same few people. Gila is your leading scorer by quite a bit this season; how does he "stink?"

Sure, he may have not had his best year, or even fit into the Milan system all that well, but he has 4 more goals this season than the next highest.

He ain't bad :p

19. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  20. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
  21. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    gattuso was pissed that united did not return the football after milan kicked it out due to kaka's cramping.

22. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    The guardian is a mickey mouse paper, especially the sports section. You can't take them seriously.

23. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
  24. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy