MILAN TRANSFER SEASON 2015

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Rossonero23, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan Channel reports that the announcement of Mihajlovic as Milan's new coach most likely will be made tomorrow.

Sky reports that Milan could try to sign the 24-year old midfielder Soriano from Sampdoria as Mihajlovic really likes the player.

They also mention De Silvestri and Eder as players that Mihajlovic might want to bring with him to Milan.

GdS reports that Mihajlovic will sign a 2-year contract with Milan.

Disappointed with the choice of new manager. Just look at the players he wants to bring in, looks like we'll have another season of midtable mediocrity.

my first thread!!:devilish:
    :geek::geek:

DDR, sheva_7 and Sal repped this.
  2. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Great...

LGRod repped this.
  3. KnoxMilanista

KnoxMilanista Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you're gonna bring people from Samp at least bring Obiang

4. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    another poli, no thanks.

5. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    if they offered ancelotti a 120M transfer budget, what do you spose they offered miha? 12M?

Sal and Rossonero23 repped this.
  6. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    give or take.

mihajlovic was probably the 5th option. was hoping napoli would hire him after benitez left...they'll probably get emery.

Sal repped this.
  7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    whats up with ljajic??
    G should ask for him on loan for laughs.

Sal repped this.
  8. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :sleep:

9. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I dont get it. Mihajlovic? I mean why?He's like the last option I'd think of. Is he better than Pippo? Is he another Berlusconi yes man? Is he going to get a proper transfer market? I'm just at a loss if this really happens...

LGRod repped this.
  10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    look at the bright side gcstorm, galliani won't hesitate to fire this interista piece of shit.
    there's no sentimental value...someone like brocchi will takeover midseason

gcstorm9 and Sal repped this.
  11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    GdS reports that Niang is expected to stay at Milan for next season, and that Bertolacci will be one of the first new signings.

these roma trash havent worked out recently. saponara is better than bertomerda but we gave up on him.

12. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You guys just love Roma players don't you:rolleyes:? And you want Ljajic as well lol:laugh:? We should just make Milan our farm team;). I don't see and G. smilies yet so let me be the first to post one in the new thread. Hopefully we see another 3 Days of Condor this Summer:D.

[​IMG]

13. sheva_7

sheva_7 Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Forza Miha!!!!
    And ross23....Miha is more of a Laziale than an Interista tbf

gcstorm...Mihajlovic won Serie A coach of the year...I guess that's why they hired him

14. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    [​IMG]

Rossonero23 repped this.
  15. sheva_7

sheva_7 Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    @DDR I'm aware of that(he also said he would not coach Roma and Genoa)...and that just makes it all the more sweeter to me...a guy who swore by Inter is now gonna coach Milan hahaha lmao

16. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Why did they give him coach of the year? And what does that even matter really?

I'm not saying he isn't a good manager but he's in the Sarri/Pioli/Gasperini tier of coaches - in other words good for clubs like Samp but not Milan.

17. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    if anything, roma are one of our feeder clubs. similar to genoa.[​IMG] we give you our trash like borriello and urby.[​IMG]

LGRod repped this.
  18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    they said the same thing about allegri tbh.

2 - Sinisa Mihajlovic's Sampdoria lost just two Serie A games at home - only Juventus have done better in the 2014-15 Serie A.

at least that's somewhat encouraging.

19. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Soriano is quality and so is Bertolacci. If he brings those guys in that would be great for Milan

20. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Plus Eder has impressed me this season

21. sheva_7

sheva_7 Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This
    Although Sinisa has a way worse Milan then him at present...expect 4th or 5th place at best with this current team

22. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    http://www.football-italia.net/67370/milan-disgusting-inzaghi

Milan fans thanked Pippo Inzaghi and Mauro Tassotti, despite “disgusting” treatment from the club.

Inzaghi has a contract until June 2016 and so far there has been absolutely no official word on his dismissal, although Sinisa Mihajlovic had a dinner meeting with President Silvio Berlusconi last night.

It’s believed the delay in announcing Mihajlovic is so the club can terminate Inzaghi’s deal by mutual consent, therefore saving money.

“Ciao Pippo,” read a statement from the Curva Sud ultras group.

“A long time has passed from the summer of 2001, when it was strange to see you here from Juventus and we didn’t love each other straight away.

“However, you had the talent and tenacity, but above all humility, to reach the hearts of all Milanisti. If we lifted the Champions League trophy in 2003, it was also thanks to you, who guided us all the way to the Final.

“So many wonderful moments that we could never forget. That’s why today, for those who care for you, it is a sad moment.

“You arrived in July and even with a squad that wasn’t up to the task, you tried to do your best, you put your heart into it and we always appreciated that.

“We always supported you while the club turned its back in a bid to hide its blame for a poor transfer strategy and continual broken promises.

They dumped you on the scrap heap, treating you in a disgusting manner and trying to find substitutes before even telling you their decision.

“We once saw a Milan that honoured its legends, now we see Milan use one of its greatest symbols to hide the rotten core behind it.

“They may have done that, but you will always remain to us the man who screamed like he was possessed after every goal and the Curva always recognised your importance.

“Today will certainly not end our respect and sentiment for you. We’re not like that, we do not forget what you are for us and what you did for Milan

“Whenever you need us, we’ll be there for you, always. With affection, Curva Sud Milano, your curva.”

With Inzaghi, the club is also expected to sack assistant manager Mauro Tassotti, who “as player and then member of the technical staff has been at Milan for 35 years.

“We want to thank him and wish him all the best. He too remains indelibly in the Rossoneri history. Thanks for everything Tasso!”

ciao pippo/tassotti

odessit19 and sheva_7 repped this.
  23. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Hurts just reading this...

Rossonero23 and gcstorm9 repped this.
  24. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I can't imagine him lasting to end of season after the shit transfer market Gallani gives him. IF Berlu allows spending, then I'm all for the hiring, but if no "splashes" then who cares. It'll be same shit.

Side note: Isn't it ironic how much better the team played with no Menez? I never liked how he was very 1 dimensional and wouldn't play "team ball". 16 goals is great, but how many were PKs? When he plays the wing, it gives up a lot defensively. Take highest bidder and go from there. Monaco? Menez + cash for Kondogbia?

25. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    menez is a piece of shit.
    i dont like his negative attitude. very similar to balotelli.

two guys who think theyre better than they actually are. FORZA EL SHA!