Milan Preseason 2015

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 10, 2015.

1. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Starts today with a match against Alcione at noon eastern time. WTF is an alcione?

2. KnoxMilanista

KnoxMilanista Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever they are, they're just relieved they have been spared the Wrath of Bonera

Parcae and Rosay repped this.
  3. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    maybe not? the ghost of bonera struck first as alcione started the scoring. it was 3-1 milan at half. now 5-1.

4. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    didnt bother watching that shit tbh.

5. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Rest of the schedule?

6. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    el sha's gone.:(

galliani's using pharaoh's transfer fee to raise funds for romagnoli. romanese are fleecing us.:mad::mad:

7. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    5-1 win over legnano, whoever they are. when do the guys leave for china?

8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    July 10th , 18:00: Milan-Alcione in Solbiate Arno

July 14th , 18:00: Milan-Legnano in Solbiate Arno

July 18th , 20:45: Lyon-Milan in Lyon
    July 25th , 13.00: Milan-Inter (China tour)
    July 30th , 14.00: Milan-Real Madrid (China tour)

August 4th : Bayern München-Milan (Audi Cup)
    August 5th: Milan vs Real Madrid or Tottenham (Audi Cup)

9. Parcae

Parcae Member

Nov 3, 2013
  10. Parcae

Parcae Member

Nov 3, 2013
    And we lost 2-1. Can we trade this squad for what's behind door #1?

guignol repped this.
  11. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Door number one has Inzaghi behind drinking his sorrows away

BobanFan repped this.
  12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Rosay and LGRod repped this.
  13. Parcae

Parcae Member

Nov 3, 2013
    I didn't see the match but apparently Ely was good. I hope we start him if we don't get Romagnoli.

14. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yay summer of 2015 serie A Champions!:cool:

15. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I know preseason games are meaningless, but beating Inter is always fun. Also, Nocerino might not have a place on this team, but he took out Kondogbia so he will always have a place in my heart.

Also, Mexes, wonder goal. No words...

Rosay repped this.
  16. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Mexes always knows where the goal is. We should literally consider him as a super sub striker. The guy scores goals Quagliarella would be proud of

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  17. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    anyone watch the RM match this morning? 0-0 after 90, and we lose on our 11th penalty. damn keepers. how'd we look? i'll watch the first half over lunch.

18. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    donnarumma doesn't even look like he shaves yet. it's crazy how young he is and getting minutes with the first team now. will he stay on as our 3rd keeper?

19. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I watched and was impressed with the team. 1st half was better than the 2nd, but it was nice to contain Bale/CR7 where as years ago MDS was getting demolished and we were losing every ICC game.

Niang/NJD/Antonelli stood out to me. In 2nd half, I liked Honda as trequartista and Bacca/Adriano is/will be a nice pair. Bertlocacci & NJD seem to be the 2 main mids and its up to Montolivo/Bonaventura/ Poli to compete for 3rd spot. Another guy who seems like a complete mystery is Ely. I thought we signed him to fill homegrown quota, but he doesn't seem so horrible so maybe he gets a chance to stay. It'll be interesting to see if we go out and sign Witsel or Romagnoli or if they seem satisfied with the team.

Also, Donnarumma, 16 year old kid with tons of promise. I don't know if they gonna keep him as 3rd keeper or loan him out for 1st team minutes or just keep with Primavera. Either way, we seem to have a prodigy in the making...

Rossonero23 and stphnsn repped this.
  20. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm pretty sure I said behind him and his dad at the Milan Cagliari game I went to in March. Didn't know who he was until I starting hearing about in May or so. I just remember this really tall guy that looked like him. In a way I feel like he is our new Buffon

gcstorm9 repped this.
  21. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    has menez played at all during preseason? what are the chances that he gets sold this transfer window? (raise some funds for romagnoli) i kind of doubt it, but do think that i would rather not have him on the team....he seems like the kind of player that berlusconi loves though. he's probably still thinking about that backheel goal he scored back in week 2 of last season...

22. Parcae

Parcae Member

Nov 3, 2013
    I think he's injured

23. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Menez had surgery for hernia I think? He's recovering and training with the team. His value at high, so I'm sure we can sell for right price, but supposedly he has really enjoyed Miha attitude as coach, and it will be interesting if he stays how he performs because Miha won't tolerate any lazyness so either Menez changes or he's out. I'm guessing if we do get Ibra, then Menez will leave but if Ibra situation shows we don't get him, then Menez becomes more important to stay.

One of the papers had a lengthy interview with Mihajlovic and everything he said was perfect. It wasn't normal we trying out best, but it was actually tactics and way of playing and it sounds like he will actually hold players accountable. Here's another interview http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/82600

24. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Heads up for all, tomorrow Milan v Munich in Audi Cup at 2/230 est.

LGRod repped this.
  25. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    on espn2.

lopez
    mds-zapata-ely-antonelli
    bona-ndj-bertolacci
    honda
    bacca-adriano