Mike Ashley puts club up for sale

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Sport Billy, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Sport Billy

Sport Billy Moderator
    Staff Member

May 25, 2006
    Amanda Staveley is potentially interested.

You make the call. 1. or 2.:p
    1.[​IMG]
    2.[​IMG]

2. el americano

el americano Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Jun 9, 2006
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seems like we've been up for sale for a decade. I hope this time is different. I can't wait for Sports Direct to be gone from SJP.

3. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    Lol, he has 2 £100M notes above whatever fair market value the club has. Gonna need a sucker who doesn't do due diligence rich uncle with deep pockets to force the fat bastard out.

Thx,

Jay!

4. RevsLiverpool

RevsLiverpool Member+

Nov 12, 2005
    Boston
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hope you guys get a good ownership group as the fans and city deserve it. Living in the city center for a year and attending numerous matches at SJP as a neutral, it was obvious how passionate the city is about NUFC. Finding an owner who gets the fans' emotion and is willing to make the financial commitment to winning will yield dividends. It's a wonderful city and as a fan of the game, I hope your club get to that point. Just need to get Ashley to sell and that's the hard part. Good luck.

el americano repped this.
  5. el americano

el americano Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Jun 9, 2006
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Up for sale, again. Probably doesn't really want to sell, but maybe, because we're at peak value right now with Rafa still onboard. He just can't price us above what anyone would pay, like he's done in the past.

Compare this to Short selling Sunderland after a crash to League 1. That had to be bottom dollar for them. Mike can get out now if he wants out.