Mid Season review

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We are the winter champions ! So in theory we can call our first have our season a success points wise. Now if we are to win "Lo Scudetto" this season we need to bring in some good winter signings (which I dont see happening).

The team is very focused and needs to stay that way in the coming months. Juve is going to be on our asses. I think Roma and Inter are done and will just be fighting for top 4 places.

I feel this season we are seeing how important Lorenzo is more than ever specially with whats been going on with the Belgium king. Really hope he gets out of whatever rut he is in and starts playing like Maradona again. Hamsik is on fire now wish he was like that earlier but hey what ya gonna do...

What are all your guys thoughts ?

[​IMG]

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Replace Giak and Maggio with two top players.

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Team looks good, Mertens at false 9 has run its course so now it’s time to bring back Quags to complete scudetto run

4. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I still think 90points will be enough for the scudetto. We got 48 points in 19 games, I think we need to take 42points from the remaining 19 games to get the title. We need a few more attacking options