Michigan Republicans are wrong

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Microwave, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    The Michigan Democrats are trying to push thru a statewide smoking ban but the stupid republicans are blocking it. Why do people think that smoking is a freedome worth fighting for? I should be able to go wherever I want and not be subjected to second hand smoke. Bravo democrats!

2. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shortly you'll see research published that make the foolish cigarette Nazi's look like jackasses; infrared radiation from the dramatic proliferation of digital remotes and infrared radiation emitting devices, cell phones, computers, and high-power transmission lines that, combined in urban areas, will make the threat of bone cancer tremendously worse than any risk from cigarette smoke. Besides; if you going to complain about cigarette smoke yet spend your day in suburban or urban areas breathing carbon monoxide year in and year out, especially in heavy traffic, from automobile exhausts that makes you both a hypocrite and very sick.

There is nothing that illustrates hypocrisy quite so clear as a bunch of women demanding a no-smoking restaurant for dinner, after having driven there in heavy traffic for an hour! Insofar as Democrats screwing Americans over smoking bans - I find it foolish; liberal lefties in California are demanding free access to pot that they now smoke in public buildings. The lefty matra; pot smoke okay/tobacco smoke not okay...

3. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

I don't think cel phones are going to be cancer causing.....and regardless of anything you say - I find tobacco smoke to be a hideously offensive odor. Pot smoke can be offensive as well depending on what kind.

4. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I was in Amsterdam recently. I went into a coffee joint to get some espresso, and all kinds of stoners are in there at 7AM getting blasted. That was funny.

5. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    Did you see Ajax?

6. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca

No, quick biz trip. Just there long enough to buy some good cheese.

Lots of beggars in that city, too. The difference with San Francisco is, the bums can beg in three languages.

7. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

8. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999