Miami, you want a team?

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Lucho305, May 3, 2017.

1. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please, E-mail blitz these two guys, the Don and Dan C., tell them you want this team in Miami, I dont care who you are, lets all work together on this!! send then emails today, tell them you want the team, you want them awarded already, tell then a bit of hiw you are involved in soccer down here and hiw much soccer makes this city, what it is...

Email guys even if its only, a "give me a team" e-mail but blitz these guys, lets get some noise going. see the attachment, get the e-mails and blitz..

@IMFC tell your people to do the same, please if we work together, we can finally have a team, but tell them to email them today, talk about your group and what you want to do with Miami MLS. Lets get awarded a team already. Capture%2B_2017-05-03-12-29-51.png

2. Andy Bulldog

Andy Bulldog Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Alabama
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If this forum and the MLS Miami FB page is any indication, I would say only a handful of people really want a team in Miami, maybe a few more than that. I don't even live any where near Miami, but seem to want a team there more than the locals. It also seems that more none locals also want a team in Miami over the locals. Hopefully I am wrong though.

3. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe you are wrong my good friend, there are plenty of people who want a team in Miami, the thing is most are in their own world to even realize the struggle that come with it, most are working, have a family, etc. thise that are fighting for it now are sacrificing time and dedication for thise that cant put the time. I promise you tho, when Becks has the team name and colors on deck, it will explode, fans will come out. right now it is such a mess...

4. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You need to expand your social media. Twitter alone would teach you that there are many fans of Miami MLS out there.

Lucho305 repped this.
  5. Andy Bulldog

Andy Bulldog Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Alabama
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like I said, "Hopefully I am wrong"....
    I don't do Twitter much. So wasn't thinking about it. But this site and Facebook, looks bleak.

I am a follower of MLS in Miami on Twitter, wasnt aware there was also a Miami MLS. I will look.

Lucho305 repped this.