Miami Ultras Supports

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by pabloM, Jul 26, 2008.

1. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Thanks, pretty cool that youre helping out even if you're in another city. You already got a team, but still. Appreciate it

4. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  5. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dood, I am the MLS Expansion-Florida BS moderator!

And I am a former Florida resident. ;)

6. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
  8. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No it does not cost anything to join the Ultras. The $ 10.00 charge is for members that want to be card carrying members and includes 20% on Miami FC individual game tickets, Miami Ultras T-shirt,Tailgate Parties and monthly prize drawings.

9. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Alright, thanks. I cant do any of those, so whatever

10. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. BreakAwayMiami

BreakAwayMiami New Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Miami soccer fans need to be a different breed of fans. The Ultras are the type of fans that go to every game and give as much effort as the players themselves. That's how Miami soccer will become what it's destined to be. Miami should be the premier place in the country for professional soccer.

12. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Attention Miami soccer fans Now is our time to shine! Join us this Sunday we will be meting at T.G.I. Friday's in Dolphins Mall on Sunday at 1:00 PM to pass out flyers for our future MLS team. This is what we have all wanted and now is time to take action. Miami FCB needs your help.

If you have not place a deposit for season tickets! go to http://www.miamifcb.com/EN/season_tickets.htm and do it.

13. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLS CUP WATCH PARTY
    Sunday, Nov. 23 @ 3:30pm
    Doral Billiards & Sports Bar
    7800 NW 25th St
    Miami, FL 33122
    Phone : 305-592-8486
    Join the Miami Ultras for the MLS Cup Final.

14. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

The Miami Ultras need you! We are looking to grow. So if you are interested, Just click on the link right here http://www.miamisoccerfan.com and join our supporterts club.

15. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you for the link, Pablo. It is an excellent site.

Brian Corey has an excellent article on marketing. He brings up many points of interest including naming the team (branding for advertising purposes, making the naming concept not as silly as some posters on BS seem to think), the fact that it is a transient area that is very new (the City of Miami dates from 1898, professional baseball from the 1870s) and so on.

The interview with Claure is also very good. The man says some good things in it. More importantly he doesn't spin as much as most. He seems to be to the point. Very good stuff.

These are only a couple of the articles that were posted. All seemed excellent. Tell the folks that run the site that they are doing very good work on it, IMO. A place that is as informative as this is badly needed.

Again, thanks for the link....:)

16. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the compliments. We are a totally fan driven site. So it is only as good as the fans we have. We are always looking for more Miami Soccer Fans to join the cause. If anybody wants to write something about Miami Soccer, we will post it. Send whatever you want to write to suggestions@miamisoccerfan.com. It doesn't need to be professional, it is a fan site after all.
    www.miamisoccerfan.com

17. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ultras are you excited about MLS in Miami in 2010? Lets hear it.

18. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not until we do get it, Pablo. I'll get excited once the announcement is made, until then I'll be my skeptical self.

19. loco25

loco25 New Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Chicago
    Pablo, I am excited for Miami. I know that Miami will get it.

20. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thank you loco25. It is refreshing to see a Chicago fan not bashing Miami. When we get the team and you come to Miami I will buy you a cold one.

21. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. WhiteStar Warriors

Mar 25, 2007
    St.Pete/Krakow
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sorry Miami What?!?!!? We going to be team 20!! he can't leave Miami out of the league it would be crazy suicidal!! He even said Miami out of his own mouth!!! why you like to state the negative?!?!?! He said St. Louis, Miami and possibly a second team in new York, in that specific order!! Im pretty sure the way red bulls been doing, he aint goin down that road, St. louis has been screwed over twice already, why not a third and Miami has been a market that folded because of OWNERSHIP!! NOT THE FAN BASE GET OVER THAT SHI ALREADY!!! MLS regrets leaving Miami out, we were the biggest fan base in the last year they contracted!! Miami will be back!!! Miami will have MLS!!!

24. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah why sorry? The man mentioned Miami specifically as a potential city for team #20.

The fact is that with maybe one more spot left after Montréal for the foreseeable future, Miami/South Florida is a very attractive market for the league to be in. We're in a battle with Atlanta and St. Louis for team #20. Atlanta nor St. Louis hasn't made much noise since this last round of expansion ended, much like Miami. St. Louis had the best bid of the 3 last time, but the financial questions will continue to hang over Copper and his group. Blank in Atlanta never had any stadium plan whatsoever, SSS or temp venue. We'll see what ATL comes with this time. As for South Florida, I believe if Claure comes back, sans Barça or any other foreign club, with plans for a SSS(either new or Lockhart refurb, and preferably approved plans), he has a good shot. Will Claure come back? Maybe. But I think since the Don mentioned Miami specifically the league is in contact with someone on the issue.