Miami Ultras Supports

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by pabloM, Jul 26, 2008.

1. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our group is growing with passionate members. We want to see more fans join. Our city will have an MLS team. go to www.miamisoccerfans.com and join and lets support soccer in Miami.

2. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come out to Tropical Park Stadium this Sunday, Aug. 24 @ 4:00 pm to show support for your Miami FC. They need us now more than ever as they climb the uphill battle to make the playoffs. Be a part of something special and party like an ULTRA!
    If you are not a member yet we have everything you need to become a Miami Ultras at the tailgate. So come to the tent at the front of Tropical Park Stadium and support pro soccer in Miami.

3. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Viva Miami

Viva Miami Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is Miami Ultras the official fan club name?

5. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep. There was a vote before the season with a few other names and Ultras won.

6. Viva Miami

Viva Miami Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there any talk of chnaging it? It just doesn't seem to have a lot of character.

I realize I am late to the party and I am not trying to insult anyones hard work.

7. drSoFlaFan

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Probably not... it's a popular term for fan clubs all over the world though(which I didn't know when I first saw it on the vote). I submitted some names but they weren't much better if at all.

8. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Viva Miami if you are interested go to our website and join. We want passionate fans. http://www.miamisoccerfan.com

9. Viva Miami

Viva Miami Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will check out the web site. I saw some other names included Biscayne or Magic City. I think that would be the way to go.

10. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. Call me Ralph.

Call me Ralph. New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    New England
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/soccer/story/725684.html

"FC Barcelona will bid for Miami MLS team"

Annoucement tomorrow (Wed. Oct. 15th).

No mention of any Miami FC/Traffic Sports involvement with the MLS bid, though, in the linked article.

What say the Miami Ultras? Should Miami FC be part of this bid? What happens to Miami FC if they are not part of the MLS bid and Miami/FC Barcelona puts an MLS franchise in Miami?

12. drSoFlaFan

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They either move or fold. We 110% appreciate that they have brought pro soccer to Miami, but we want MLS. It would be great if they join the group, but it doesn't look like that will happen. I hope they stick around until MLS arrives, and ideally I would like to see them move to Orlando.

13. Call me Ralph.

Call me Ralph. New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    New England
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seems a waste to move to Orlando and start over. Maybe they could move to Ft. Lauderdale and revive the Strikers (if Lockhart stadium survives or some other facility opens up); it's effectively a different fan market yet still part of the greater South Florida market that Traffic Sports is already familiar with.

Are Miami FC/Traffic Sports not talking about joining the Miami MLS bid because FC Barcelona and Marcelo Claure don't want them as partners, or is it because Traffic Sports wants no part of MLS?

14. alexp92

alexp92 Member

Jul 5, 2007
    would be nice to see the miami fc guys stay in florida. a tampa-orlando-miami 3 team florida rivalry would be cool.

15. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you starting to get excited about the possibility of Marcelo Claure and Barcelona being awarded a team for our great city? Well it's time for another Q&A! Marcelo Claure and Joan Laporta have been kind enough to answer questions from you, the fans. They are already reaching out to us, so let's take full advantage of this great opportunity.

Send in your questions to me pbrown@miamisoccerfan.com or message me. Make sure to say who your question is for, if it's specifically for Claure, or for Laporta or both. I will then submit the best 20 or so questions for them to answer, so make them good. Don't hold back, ask them whatever you want.

So get started already!

16. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Miami are you ready for some fútbol ! (MLS) The Miami Ultras are looking for passionate fans. Go to www.miamiultras.com and join our supporters group.

17. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Miami Ultras supporters Club
    Join now soccer fans! http://www.miamisoccerfan.com
    Lets make FIU stadium" the Cage" not an easy place for teams to come and play.

18. dooby10

dooby10 New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    We need to get this thread on other threads and call more attention to ourselves. This is great though.

19. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, some publicity outside of BigSoccer with local soccer reporters and clubs along with a a good email list will work far more effectively for you.

20. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Once the team is officially announced, we need to start making a "barra brava", not the violent part, the singing part, and start making songs to sing at the stadium, record them, and post them in email campaigns and on youtube. Youtube is the best thing for publicizing things. At first, we can copy some songs from other countries, and change them for whatever the team name is, and then start making our own.

One thing I've noticed is that DC United signs in Spanish, would we do the same? This would reject a large amount of fans, while attract I think an even bigger amount

21. pabloM

pabloM New Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Join the Miami Ultras check us out our website www.miamiultras.com

22. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Yea, I visit the website once in awhile, but never found anything about any chants/songs

23. dooby10

dooby10 New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    We have started down the road of a singing barra brava. We sing both in English and Spanish and even have our own song created by one of our founding members. We need all the voices, drums and supporters we can get so go out to the game and join in.

24. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Can you pass me the lyrics to your chants?

25. loco25

loco25 New Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Chicago
    Miami Hooligans Song

Men have lived

And Men have died

Dreaming of

A team to pride

We toast the sun

We thank our stars

That we have