Mexico's Football Related Random Thoughts Thread - Volumen Veintisiete

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I guess there's a mistake since City/United isn't this weekend.

2. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    :mad: mods?

oh wait fawk.:mad:

3. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :cautious:

I'm not a mod. Not in this forum anyway. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...

4. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Hold up, dont put words into my mouth. I talk shit to the small teams because they fade back into obscurity like a small team should, not because they cant spend. Tigres and all those other northern flavor of the month teams can spend. It's what im always saying to pern and Monterrey; its cool enjoy the success but watch as they year by year fade back into obscurity.

Look what your saying "its the prize of being a big team"? Fuhk everything about that. You've yet to explain to me why that's acceptable past "thats just how it is". Again, i cant blame a guy for not wanting to bend over to that bullshit. God forbid you look out for your money. That Europe example again doesn't parallel. The abismal level betwen Barca and Sevilla(high mid table) and the type of players both look for is completely different to the players you sell between a Chivias(even on a good day) and a Morelia(high mid table) and their current level in the Mexican league. You agreed with me about the inconsistency. Again look at the benitez example....he was great with santos, but there was no honest to god guarantee he would carry it over to America, meanwhile you get a "big" money signing in europe and you still get that. Mexican futbol is loose as shit in that respect..

As for the bolded part, its hilarious. Its really easy to say that NOW, but i recall when it was working for Chivas and they were going to that libertadores final, you were one of the many voices blowing kisses to the team and its cantera philosophy, shit all these guys in the chivas forum were. Yet now it begins to NOT work and were talking about balancing again? Same thing happend with Pumas fans. Look now, they've made purchases, the coached sucked and suddenly its the purchases fault for not working out, and now on the next inevitable scape goat Carillo. Which it rafa?i just want an answer please.

Do you not understand what signal that sends to any human being? If I as an over set forth a plan, it works, you love me......but then it doesn't work and you hate me. What do i have to assume? Your being a melodramatic extremist and i need to keep working with what i got to get.

Blatantly wrong as he may be (i dont disagree with what your saying rafa), what hes reinforcing himself on and ignoring you, is the same flowers and love notes you were sending him just a few months ago for doing exactly what you claim is terrible now. THAT is understandable. So is not buying subpar players for OD prices.

i also agree with how its stupid to close yourself off the purchases....but then again, i gotta say deal with it, because you, other fans, the media....you all reinforced that behavior.

5. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

Rebaño_Sagrado and zenden repped this.
  6. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    I'm talking to Rafa though.....

7. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

8. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Thee only equipo grande ahi.....

9. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

10. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Euro fut me da hueva

No mexican playing no care

Mr. P Mosh and It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  11. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Fack Euro games unless it benefits Mexican football.

12. zenden

zenden Member+

Nov 12, 2006
    yo estoy en Europa
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Paragraphs and paragraphs and nobody asked one very important question. Why the ******** is gringo Padilla on the squad? Dude is absolute shit

Rebaño_Sagrado and Phenom repped this.
  13. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He's JVS' translator.

14. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Then you´re just being a troll and talking shit. If you are going to talk and talk about being a great team but don´t want to deal with the consecuences of it, then you´re just talking shit for talking shit sakes and it´s meaningless whatever you say.

LOL. Yeah because big money signings always work in europe. And even with the difference money is still the same shit for a Barca and a Sevilla. It´s not like a team like AC Milan is going to get discounts just because they are shit now or that Barca suddenly got the prizes up when the Rijkaard and Guardiola era started.

Once again, working with a cantera is a great thing and vital for any team. But depending on your cantera exclusively is idiotic like Chivas and Pumas did. If the new signings don´t work out, you get new signings. Just as if a cantera is not working out as good, work with other players and start cutting dead weight. But only an cheap idiot like Vergara would depend on that exclusively and even announce it. Once again, YOU RUIN YOUR CANTERA DOING THAT. If Chivas had a couple of players in key positions it would help the team a lot. You ruin the team by doing stupidity like depending all your attack in two players who are under 20. If Chivas was a small team it could be understandable but its not, it´s just runned that way by a total tool.

Because that is what I´m doing, asking why Chivas doesn´t buy subpar players. :rolleyes: And once again, what plan are you talking about? You keep talking about a plan that is bullshit. And I don´t know how many people are or were praising Vergara. Working with the cantera is great when done for the right reason, not the way he was. And like I say, I hate Vergara because he takes no accountability for his actions and blames everybody but himself which is despicable for everyone.

Various Styles repped this.
  15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia