Mexico's Football Related Random Thoughts Thread - Volumen Veintiséis

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    GTFO. When did I say they shouldn´t play? Guess it´s no surprise you´re too stupid to get the point or that you keep distorting my point again. I love how it´s now apples to oranges and not relevant but then your first arguments where " Why can you all do what the women do on the field" and "hating to say they aren´t at a high level". If that was the whole argument, people wouldn´t have chimed in. But of course it´s backtracking and distorting attacks now.

2. chiva_guero

chiva_guero BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 4, 2007
    Mexico NSR
    When did I say you said anything, mr. butthurt? You know, we use the question mark to indicate questions for those too dense to understand the syntax.

You get way too excited about making points on the internet - all the way around.

The fact is that they do play the women's game at a high level.

The other fact is that a bunch of hacks on the internet that couldn't actually execute the level of play that they criticize is beyond lame and reeks of chauvinism ... but moreso petty jealousy.

Perndog2006, DNA, Serg33 and 3 others repped this.
  3. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  4. Sleepy Spaceman

Sleepy Spaceman Member+

Nov 6, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  5. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That women's US vs. Canada game was pretty entertaining. At least it's not women's basketball, where you have 15 to 20 point halves, shots that hit off the side of the backboard, and ugly, masculine-looking players everywhere.

6. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Hey now, I went to school with a lot of those uconn players. Don't get me started now ...

7. PARS

PARS Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No one takes merit from Phelps, the best swimer ever, a great olympian, but to say he is the greatest olympian based on medal count is ASENINE...Swimmers (in Phelps' era) could technically get 15 shots at a medal per games, I am taking the >400 meter races out as those are another class of swimmers... The maximum number of medals for a female gymnist is 7 per games... So I would have a very strong argument that the lady behind phelps is in fact a much greater olympian. I think that is the point being made.

Men's futbol is on another echelon with several echelon's between them and "top level" women's soccer, if some find women's futbol interesting, don't judge those of us who think it is boring.

/p

Sanchito repped this.
  8. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  9. sidspaceman