Mexico's Football Related Random Thoughts Thread - Volumen Veinticinco [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Beating the naddies 4-2 for a confed cup spot.

2. Mr. P Mosh

Mr. P Mosh Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Monterrey, NL, Mex
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I want this on MTV lol

3. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006

que malos son los narradores de Televisa, pero igual enjoy.

4. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    who the hell keeps saying "cantela conmigo"

5. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I watch the games on Televisa because the guys on Azteca annoy me. It's true that they're boring as fack though. At least the guys on Azteca bring the lulz when they're not talking nonsense.

6. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    TV Azteca guys were great when they were funny occasionally but did their job. One day se les subio and now they looks like they spend 90 minutes trying to be funny and make a comedy show and that's tedious now.

7. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I just noticed Villarreal and Villarreal B are in the segunda division they seriously gonna play each other? Lol

8. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Villareal B got automatically relegated to division three when Villarreal went down.

Blu. repped this.
  9. Sleepy Spaceman

Sleepy Spaceman Member+

Nov 6, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's crazy.

I remember when I was just beginning to watch footy. They had great players like Riquelme and Forlan. They were competing for a spot to play in the Champions league final.

Sucks for their fans.

10. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't forget Guishe ;)

11. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Double wammy! Ouch

12. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    That saved someones ass in segunda lol

13. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lol.. cheech makes an appearance.. not sure if repost..

14. Mr. P Mosh

Mr. P Mosh Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Monterrey, NL, Mex
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  15. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How the hell did Torres make it to Spain's Euro squad instead of Soldado?

16. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I wonder if Joserra and the Picante crew are going to say anything about that. I wonder if Huerta is going to start talking about promoters in the Spanish team like he did with Mexico and Talavera before he got a "beatdown".

LGRod repped this.
  17. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Apparently Jose Ramon has some type of relevant opinion on Spain because his parents were born there -_-.

Best moment ever......Cronometro with Faitelson and Alvaro Morales, and they get to the topic where some type of entity makes a list of the top spanish sports players ever, Faitelson goes " Number one is blah blah , hmmmm i wonder what Jose Ramon has to say about that"....Alvaro Morales stone faces Faitelson and goes "What? Jose Ramon is mexcian, why would he have an opinion?"....dumbass Faitelson got all stuck.

Fair enough his son is from there and his parents, but that cabron is a pinche nopal even if it hurts him. He's always trying to force a connection as if he has a relevant opinion on their culture.

18. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    There wouldn't be a problem of him being Spanish if he didn't constantly talk shit about Mexico and praised Spain in Mexican Television. His parents are from Spain so if he feels like that, whatever but don't constantly spout shit about Mexico and Spain in telecasts. Go to Spain if you love it so much and think Mexico is so shit.

GrandeSoccer repped this.
  19. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He prob celebrated when Spain won the WC.

20. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I think he cried on TV but I didn't see it just heard about it so I don't know if it's true.

And like I said, I wouldn't have a problem with him or the Spanish community in Mexico if they didn't constantly talked shit about Mexico and sucked off Spain. Many are insufferable. They are the Eurosnobs of Mexico.

21. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    And please don't forget this man either.

[​IMG]

22. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this

it's fine if the guy is a Spanish nut rider, but to talk shit about Mexican soccer is very unprofessional. especially since Picante is based in Mexico and focuses mainly on Mexican soccer.

23. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    True, but to me Jose Ramon as whatever he is exists as a Mexican entity....In spain hes a nobody.

That's why i cringe every time i see how hard he tries to force himself into their culture on that level via his hateful slandering and disassociation with all that is Mexican.

It's like me.....i follow the Mexican NT and and have grandparents from there, but thats that. i dont sit here like an idiot trying to act as if i have an idea what the hell im talking about on shit within the culture that i honestly have no dealings with or have to legitimately integrated into Mexican culture to understand.

Its like on los capitanes.....do you listen when they talk about football or basketball....im like no no no...literally the most clueless and generic opinions ever that gravitate around superficial stats and the current standings...it's like you're just aren't part of that realm so stop.

24. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I remember hearing one of the ESPN guys (i think it was Murrieta). Saying that they saw Martin Ainstien and Jose Ramon crying when Spain won the WC. Eye witness only, no cameras i believe.

25. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    [​IMG]

SMFH